Re: importing a previous movie maker file into movie maker

Wojo

Aug 31, 2005, 10:10:11 PM8/31/05

"Buffalove" <Buff...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2B53F2B3-0F35-4441...@microsoft.com...
> i've already made a 1 min. movie in movie maker that I want to import
> into
> another project. how do i do this? i'm running into file type errors
> when i
> try to add it as video in the 2nd project.

You can save the slideshow to your hard drive and import that video clip
into your new project but you can't combine two projects together.

> also, the pictures i'm putting together in this glorified slide show look
> fine in the preview window when the movie runs. however, when i expand to
> full screen the images look distorted and blurred. is this just a problem
> b/c i'm viewing the movie in full screen mode, or will it still be a
> problem
> when i burn it to dvd. if so, is there a way to keep the pictures from
> being
> fully expanded to full screen size when the movie is played on a TV?
>
> much thx

Depends on the specs for the original image but remember when viewing in the
preview window the resolution is low to accommodate previewing, the final
video should not look the same as the preview.
--
Wojo's Place:
http://wojos-web.tk