connectin gto Net messenger

1 view

Tina Erlandsen

Jun 14, 2003, 9:28:57 PM6/14/03
I have been experiencing a constant failure to connect to
Net Messenger, I continue to get a pop up windows
messenger error message stating that I have failed to
conect to Net messager and then I am prompted to retry
where I am prompted to input my password after doing this
and indicate I wish the password to be remebered, It
allows me to get to windows messenger only to have the
same error message appear again abnd again. How can this
be fixed.

arjun3...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2012, 11:23:47 PM9/29/12