How to obtain the latest version of Windows Messenger 5.1

Cavadas@discussions.microsoft.com Rafael Cavadas

May 27, 2010, 9:04:01 PM5/27/10
I Went to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/899283 to retrieve the latest
Windows Messenger 5.1 software but the link is broken... I know it is a
discontinued software but i was wondering if i can retrieve it anyway. I know
that the english messenger.msi is located in this path is here
(http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/b/3/eb3b95c6-b6e3-47f6-bcd1-466ad173f407/messenger.msi)
but i would like the Portuguese (Portugal) Version. Is it possible? Thanks in
advance.

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

May 28, 2010, 9:46:50 AM5/28/10
Greetings Rafael,