The instruction at "0x77d4bbcd" referenced memory at "0x00000048".The memory could not be "read".

chrisadig

Dec 22, 2008, 4:01:28 AM12/22/08

I keep getting this error message every now and then on my
computer"msfeedssync.exe - Application Error" The instruction at
"0x77d4bbcd" referenced memory at "0x00000048".The memory could not be
"read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Please help resolve.
Thanks

--
chrisadig
chrisadig's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/chrisadig.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Leonard Grey

Dec 22, 2008, 8:59:45 AM12/22/08
The MicroSoft FEEDS SYNChronization task is part of the automatic RSS
feeds synchronization in IE 7. This task starts up at the intervals
specified in Internet Explorer 7 and checks for updates to your RSS
feeds. Once it has updated your RSS feeds, it terminates.

"FIX: msfeedssync.exe crashes"
http://msmvps.com/blogs/spywaresucks/archive/2008/07/31/1642758.aspx
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Gus Bulu

Jan 11, 2010, 12:06:12 AM1/11/10

Im also having the same problem , ie,I keep getting this error message

--
Gus Bulu
Gus Bulu's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/172900.htm

Shenan Stanley

Jan 11, 2010, 9:58:20 AM1/11/10
Gus Bulu wrote:
> Im also having the same problem , ie,I keep getting this error
> message every now and then on my computer

You must realize the conversation you are replying to is over one year old,
correct?

<entire conversation>
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support/browse_frm/thread/616a19d4094026ae/
</entire conversation>

Did you try Leonard Grey's provided solution?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

mukesh pattani