App to record and automate Windows tasks

Ivan Denisovich

Sep 1, 2020, 5:22:11 PM9/1/20

Hi, can someone please recommend software for the automation of some Windows tasks? As example, open an app in Windows Explorer, click on a button, switch windows within the app, place check in option box, or remove said check, etc.

Since I'm not really familiar with the required coding it would be necessary to have a macro recorder, which would create the required .exe file for later activation. I'm familiar with the macro recorder in Excel VBA, but not with the Windows version.

Any help would be appreciated.