Question about Windows Backup

1 view

ivandeni...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2020, 2:08:04 PM7/16/20
I use the old Windows 7 Backup/Restore daily using the app's daily schedule feature. Unfortunately there is no option to prevent backups on weekends.

Is there any way to disable just weekend days, and using it normally on weekdays?

Thanks for any help.

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jul 16, 2020, 3:03:50 PM7/16/20

Please watch this 3 minutes video that tells you how to schedule your backups and on which days:

<https://youtu.be/XW1oHaTT8HA>

You need a newsreader that can display HTML formatting to read my posts.  I suggest download and install Mozilla Thunderbird and use their default settings.  The program is free and very reliable.

<https://thunderbird.net>

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

Ant

Jul 16, 2020, 11:19:56 PM7/16/20
???? Good Guy ???? <Hello...@example.com> wrote:
> [-- text/plain, encoding 8bit, charset: utf-8, 11 lines --]

> You need an HTML enabled newsreader to read and respond to my posts. Either use Mozilla Thunderbird in default mode or simply move on and hope you get somebody who can contact you privately and solve your problems.

> Good luck.

Why? :(
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, stresses, heat waves, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc.
/\___/\:( Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /

JJ

Jul 17, 2020, 9:46:29 AM7/17/20
Just change its schedule manually from the Task Scheduler.