All XP Machines now failing WGA test

And...@community.nospam

Sep 23, 2009, 2:20:23 PM9/23/09
Hello,

I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these machines
were installed with a valid XP OEM key.

Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
It says windows license not valid for current location.

What's going on??

Sep 23, 2009, 2:49:07 PM9/23/09

Where did you purchase the XP licenses?

smlunatick

Sep 23, 2009, 2:52:13 PM9/23/09
On Sep 23, 7:20 pm, "And...@community.nospam"

Been there! It seems that those XP PCs might have been set up with a
VLK CD key that has now been "flagged" as "pirated."

Twayne

Sep 23, 2009, 2:55:44 PM9/23/09
<And...@community.nospam> wrote in message

Call Microsoft at the number activation provides. Either someone has
pirated your license or maybe you have and it was just discovered.
Either way it needs to be sorted out with Microsoft.
You say OEM key: Is that what you actually mean? Did you buy one
license and install XP on all 50 machines? Or did you actually buy 50 XP
OEMs rather than one license for multiple seats?

Check with Microsoft.

HTH,

Twayne`

Shenan Stanley

Sep 23, 2009, 2:58:06 PM9/23/09

Clarify:

"All these machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key"

They were all installed with the same valid OEM product key?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

And...@community.nospam

Sep 23, 2009, 4:04:30 PM9/23/09

The machines were purchased in the US. However, they are located at a US
Embassy grounds in the middle east. Should that matter?

Tom Willett

Sep 23, 2009, 4:22:21 PM9/23/09

<And...@community.nospam> wrote in message

He meant what *company* were they purchased from?

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 23, 2009, 7:26:54 PM9/23/09
And...@community.nospam wrote:
>>> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these
>>> machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key.
>>>
>>> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
>>> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
>>> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>>>
>>> What's going on??
>>
>> Where did you purchase the XP licenses?
>
> The machines were purchased in the US. However, they are located at a US
> Embassy grounds in the middle east. Should that matter?

Are you a US government employee or subcontractor?

Daave

Sep 23, 2009, 8:54:39 PM9/23/09
And...@community.nospam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these
> machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key.

There's your problem. Only one of the 50 has the correct key. All the
others don't!

Bruce Chambers

Sep 23, 2009, 9:29:59 PM9/23/09
And...@community.nospam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these machines
> were installed with a valid XP OEM key.

WinXP was installed on all 50 machines using a single OEM Product Key?
That's the source of your problem. Only the original machine with
which that Product Key was purchased could possibly be "genuine."

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

Robinson Zhang [MSFT]

Sep 23, 2009, 9:59:08 PM9/23/09

Thank you for posting here.

I would like to share the following information with you:

1.1 Installation and use. You may install, use, access, display and run one
copy of the SOFTWARE on the COMPUTER. The SOFTWARE may not be used by more
than two (2)
processors at any one time on the COMPUTER, unless a higher number is
indicated on the COA.
(Windows XP Professional OEM End-User License
Agreement:http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal/useterms/default.aspx)

We cannot use a OEM key on several computers.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Robinson Zhang
Microsoft Online Support

Message has been deleted

Leythos

Sep 23, 2009, 11:25:27 PM9/23/09
In article <O$MWFqHPK...@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>,
And...@community.nospam says...

I've seen volume license keys revoked when tech/it people spread them
around to friends, same with MSDN and Action Pack versions that are
released instead of protected.

I've not seen 50 different OEM keys invalidated, and you can't get an
OEM key that works 50 times to start with....

Trust yourself.
spam9...@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 24, 2009, 1:00:09 AM9/24/09

But it's the US Government! <snicker>

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:04:10 AM9/24/09
No it's not. Each machine has its own valid key.

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:03:36 AM9/24/09
No it's not.
Maybe you guys aren't understanding me. Each machine is installed with
its OWN VALID KEY!!!!!

The error message is:
"The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
region."

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:04:35 AM9/24/09

Bruce Chambers wrote:
> And...@community.nospam wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these
>> machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key.
>>

> WinXP was installed on all 50 machines using a single OEM Product
> Key? That's the source of your problem. Only the original machine with
> which that Product Key was purchased could possibly be "genuine."
>

>> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
>> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
>> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>>
>> What's going on??

No it's not. Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY.

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:06:07 AM9/24/09
Shenan Stanley wrote:
> AndyTC wrote:
>> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these
>> machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key.
>>
>> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
>> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
>> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>>
>> What's going on??
>
> Clarify:
>
> "All these machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key"
>
> They were all installed with the same valid OEM product key?

Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY.

The error message is

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:05:51 AM9/24/09
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
Contractor.

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:07:43 AM9/24/09

Daave

Sep 24, 2009, 10:51:36 AM9/24/09
And...@community.nospam wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these
> machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key.

{with the subsequent clarification:)

> Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY.
>
> The error message is
> "The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
> region."

> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are

> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>
> What's going on??

XP Home or Pro?

Generic OEM or branded OEM?

Where did these 50 keys come from? I ask because it sounds like the
"valid XP OEM key" you *originally* mentioned might in fact be a banned
VLK!

Makes and models of PCs?

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 10:58:35 AM9/24/09
I never said it was a SINGLE key.
I said each machine with A VALID OEM KEY. That doesn't mean it was the
same key. I should have put IT'S instead of A.
Geez.
So is microsoft telling me where I can use my machine? I buy it in the
US, but I can't take it overseas and pass validation?
That's ridiculous.

These are XP pro machines, bought from HP.

Unknown

Sep 24, 2009, 11:11:14 AM9/24/09
Your best bet-------Call Microsoft!
<And...@community.nospam> wrote in message

"B.D.©"

Sep 24, 2009, 11:38:15 AM9/24/09
I suspect this is something that the US government is going to have to
work out with either Microsoft or HP. WGA does in fact verify the
region the product is being used in. There is a way of getting rid of
the WGA message but that doesn't solve the problem and since these are
US Government machines I would be somewhat loathe to provide that solution.
I can understand your frustration with people thinking it was only a
single OEM license, however your original post could have lead people to
that conclusion if they missed the US Government part.

Bennett Marco

Sep 24, 2009, 11:37:46 AM9/24/09

"And...@community.nospam" <And...@community.nospam> wrote:

ONE REPLY IS ENOUGH! Evreryone will see it.

Shenan Stanley

Sep 24, 2009, 11:48:25 AM9/24/09

AndyTC wrote:
> Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY.
>
> The error message is
> "The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
> region."

Easy there. You are the one with the confusing choice of wording. ;-)

However - posting the exact message word-for-word was a wise idea (and
better than the original "It says windows license not valid for current
location") - as your interpretation (as seen by the responses in this groups
alone) will not always be the same as everyone elses.

Here's what I think you should do... Run Magic JellyBean KeyFinder on two or
three of the machines with the issue. Compare the keys.

I know - I know - you said "Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY",
great - do this anyway. All you have to lose is time and you are losing
that sitting there fuming over it. ;-) If I am wrong - so be it - but you
might find your way out if you do it.

If you kept the original install from the factory - it was possibly done
with a VLK from the factory. If the results from your Magic JellyBean
KeyFinder are all the same - that is most likely the situation you are in.

Seems that VLK could be what is known as a geographically blocked PID. A
"Geographically blocked PID" is a Volume License Key that is valid, but was
licensed solely to a corporation or larger enterprise/business. If that
business/larger enterprise gives its consent to block that VLK - it's done.

It's not unfixable. Assuming the stickers on the machines are still in
place and legitimate (you were not screwed by the original purchase) you can
try changing the prioduct key on one of the 'victim' machines to the one
found on its individual sticker using:

The Genuine Advantage Product Key Update Tool is only valid for
users attempting to change their current non-genuine Product Key
to a genuine COA sticker or genuine Product Key - all without a
reinstall!
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=50346&clcid=0x409

In case (I am wrong and you were right and each machine has its own
individual product key from its own sticker already OR if I was right and
the product key change tool fails you) - you have one other option. The
true support for that copy of Windows XP is the OEM you purchased the
machines from. HP, Dell, Gateway, Lenovo, etc. You should contact them
immediately and tell them what is happening, where you are and what you have
done to correct the situation. They should provide you with at least a new
key if not media to fix the situation.

Just for fun - what happens here:
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/downloads/nonGenuine.aspx?displaylang=en&cCode=USA&Error=13&PartnerID=107&sGuid=6c140663-a8a2-453a-b9c2-41ec490a8d03&submit=1

Daave

Sep 24, 2009, 11:50:43 AM9/24/09
And...@community.nospam wrote:
> Daave wrote:
>> And...@community.nospam wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these
>>> machines were installed with a valid XP OEM key.
>>
>> {with the subsequent clarification:)
>>
>>> Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY.
>>>
>>> The error message is
>>> "The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
>>> region."
>>
>>> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
>>> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
>>> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>>>
>>> What's going on??
>>
>> XP Home or Pro?
>>
>> Generic OEM or branded OEM?
>>
>> Where did these 50 keys come from? I ask because it sounds like the
>> "valid XP OEM key" you *originally* mentioned might in fact be a
>> banned VLK!
>>
>> Makes and models of PCs?
>>

> I never said it was a SINGLE key.
> I said each machine with A VALID OEM KEY.

No, you didn't. You stated, "All these machines were installed with a
valid XP OEM key."

> That doesn't mean it was the same key.

Maybe to you, but to the rest of us, that's what it sounded like.

> I should have put IT'S instead of A.
> Geez.

Don't be upset with others if you're the one not being clear.

> So is microsoft telling me where I can use my machine?

No.

> I buy it in the US, but I can't take it overseas and pass validation?

No one said that.

> That's ridiculous.

Yes, it would be ridiculous.

> These are XP pro machines, bought from HP.

Okay, that's useful information. (It would have saved some time had you
stated that from the outset.) What about models and model numbers?

Once more:

Where did these 50 keys come from? Did these HPs all come with XP Pro
pre-installed? That is, do they have Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
stickers on them mentioning Windows XP Professional along with the
Product Key? Are these the keys that were used? Or did you or someone
else use HP's golden master keys for XP Pro? Or some other keys? Did you
or someone else install or reinstall XP Pro on these PCs? And if so, how
was it done? With HP's method? And if so, what method did they
provide -- XP Pro installation CD, HP recovery CD, or hidden recovery
partition? Or did you use a *generic* OEM Windows XP Pro installation
CD? Unless you provide details, no one will be able to help you!

Shenan Stanley

Sep 24, 2009, 11:56:31 AM9/24/09

AndyTC wrote:
> Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY.
>
> The error message is
> "The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
> region.

Other people - similar situation (heck - even mentioned HP!)
http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/genuinewindowsxp/thread/4701a7c1-7096-421b-866c-57cb70225dcb

This 'real world' stuff, it sucks. On that we agree. ;-P

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 12:43:08 PM9/24/09
"WGA does in fact verify the region the product is being used in."

So is it possible to have a valid key invalidated because the country it
is being used in?

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 12:44:08 PM9/24/09
Thanks I will try this. You have been extremely helpful.

Ken Blake, MVP

Sep 24, 2009, 12:50:32 PM9/24/09

Glad to hear that, but let me point out the importance of using
precise language when you ask a question. You said "All these machines
were installed with *a* valid XP OEM key." Note the word "a" in that
sentence, which is singular and implies that there was a single key
used for all 50 machines.

So don't be surprised when almost all of us here misunderstood what
you said.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

"B.D.©"

Sep 24, 2009, 12:58:06 PM9/24/09
Yes. I would be surprised if this is the first time the US Government
has run into this issue.

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 24, 2009, 1:12:39 PM9/24/09

You will need to contact your local Microsoft subdiary (i.e., Israel; Middle
East; Saudi Arabia; UAE) for assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 24, 2009, 1:13:57 PM9/24/09
Yes. There are international trade laws governing this stuff.
Message has been deleted

Shenan Stanley

Sep 24, 2009, 1:59:59 PM9/24/09
<entire conversation>
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/a3a83b8f6b983dc3/
</entire conversation>

And...@community.nospam wrote:
> Thanks I will try this. You have been extremely helpful.

Hope it really does resolve your issue.

If you would not mind - pleasae return when you have resolved the issue (or
during the resolution) and post your progress/results and what fixed it -
some details.

That way we will all know what happened and how it was fixed for posterity
and in case it happens again in the future to someone. ;-)

Message has been deleted

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 4:50:20 PM9/24/09
The Seabat wrote:
> True. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the soil (area) inside a
> U.S. Embassy considered to be U.S. soil? Which would validate the use
> of those VLK's!
Exactly! So therein lies my problem.
These are not US government machines.

And...@community.nospam

Sep 24, 2009, 5:02:47 PM9/24/09
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
Well all these machines had to get all proper ITAR before being shipping.
That being said, they are connected to the internet via VSAT with has
ground station in Europe. Also considering I can proxy the machine from
anywhere, it seems pretty dumb to validate location based by source IP
block ownership, especially when a worldwide satellite internet provider
is the owner, providing vsat in over 50 countries.

I am thinking of routing all internet traffic through a US based VPN so
I can pass the damn validation test, then allowing route back to the
internet.

Kevin

Sep 24, 2009, 5:17:22 PM9/24/09

Bennett Marco wrote:

> ONE REPLY IS ENOUGH! Evreryone will see it.

BUT HE HAS 50 MACHINES SO 50 REPLIES IS WARRANTED!!! SAMBO!

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 24, 2009, 6:05:00 PM9/24/09

Suit yourself. Other than the mysterious "Robinson Zhang" (whose visit here
was quite the exception), no one here represents or works for MS (including
me).

John McGaw

Sep 25, 2009, 9:16:00 AM9/25/09

Actually, you are being overly optimistic. More than one reply has
indicated that they did not understand the original post or any of the
replies and follow-ups.

Bruce Chambers

Sep 25, 2009, 10:55:33 AM9/25/09
Greg wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:29:59 -0600, Bruce Chambers
> <bcha...@cable0ne.n3t> wrote:
>
>> And...@community.nospam wrote:
>>> Hello,

>>> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these machines
>>> were installed with a valid XP OEM key.
>>>

>> WinXP was installed on all 50 machines using a single OEM Product Key?
>> That's the source of your problem. Only the original machine with
>> which that Product Key was purchased could possibly be "genuine."
>>

>>> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
>>> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
>>> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>>>
>>> What's going on??
>
> Doesn't the government have a special volume license?

What government? Why is that even pertinent? The OP mentioned no
government.

> Kind of like
> the royalty volume license for Dell, Compaq and other big companies.
> I would assume an embassy would. The government would be able to
> install it on several machine.

Any government agency would have to purchase a normal volume license,
just like any other organization. But again, why this off-the-wall
question? The OP clearly stated that he was using an OEM license.

> Maybe Microsoft sent the government
> the wrong version.

Again, the OP clearly stated that he was using an OEM license. What
part of that don't you understand?

> I would at least thought Microsoft would send
> the government an unrestricted version of xp, that wouldn't need WGA
> or Activation. Especially for mission critical computers.
> Imagine the Federal Reserve computer, not being able to be used
> because of WGA.

You're dreaming. Government agencies have to purchase any software
they use, just like everyone else, and are subject to the same licensing
and copyright laws.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

Daave

Sep 25, 2009, 11:18:00 AM9/25/09

OP said:

"The machines were purchased in the US. However, they are located at a
US Embassy grounds in the middle east. Should that matter?"

>> Kind of like

>> the royalty volume license for Dell, Compaq and other big companies.
>> I would assume an embassy would. The government would be able to
>> install it on several machine.
>

> Any government agency would have to purchase a normal volume license,
> just like any other organization. But again, why this off-the-wall
> question? The OP clearly stated that he was using an OEM license.
>
>> Maybe Microsoft sent the government
>> the wrong version.
>

> Again, the OP clearly stated that he was using an OEM license. What
> part of that don't you understand?
>
>> I would at least thought Microsoft would send
>> the government an unrestricted version of xp, that wouldn't need WGA
>> or Activation. Especially for mission critical computers.
>> Imagine the Federal Reserve computer, not being able to be used
>> because of WGA.
>

> You're dreaming. Government agencies have to purchase any software
> they use, just like everyone else, and are subject to the same
> licensing and copyright laws.

Call me skeptical but I'm wondering if OP really did use OEM product
keys. When you Google the error message:

"The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
region."

most hits indicate a VLK was used! (A key that is no longer "valid for
use in your region.") And my skepticism is reinforced since he didn't
answer all my questions, which would have provided enough detail to
determine what is actually happening; it seems as if he is withholding
pertinent information!

R. McCarty

Sep 25, 2009, 11:43:45 AM9/25/09
To me this whole topic seems questionable. Any US Government
agency that has 3rd party IT support would probably not appreciate
having their computer issues discussed in a public venue. It seems a
little strange that the validation issues weren't directly discussed with
Microsoft as a first approach to getting it resolved.

"Daave" <da...@example.com> wrote in message

Bruce Chambers

Sep 25, 2009, 11:55:52 AM9/25/09
Daave wrote:

> Bruce Chambers wrote:
>>
>>> Doesn't the government have a special volume license?
>>
>> What government? Why is that even pertinent? The OP mentioned no
>> government.
>
> OP said:
>
> "The machines were purchased in the US. However, they are located at a
> US Embassy grounds in the middle east. Should that matter?"

That was no where in the post to which I replied, so can't understand
why someone would reply to me thinking I'd magically have such knowledge.

> Call me skeptical but I'm wondering if OP really did use OEM product
> keys. When you Google the error message:
>
> "The product key found on this computer is not valid for use in your
> region."
>
> most hits indicate a VLK was used! (A key that is no longer "valid for
> use in your region.") And my skepticism is reinforced since he didn't
> answer all my questions, which would have provided enough detail to
> determine what is actually happening; it seems as if he is withholding
> pertinent information!

Daave

Sep 25, 2009, 12:14:11 PM9/25/09
Agreed.

Daave

Sep 25, 2009, 12:13:35 PM9/25/09
Bruce Chambers wrote:
> Daave wrote:

>>> What government? Why is that even pertinent? The OP mentioned no
>>> government.
>>
>> OP said:
>>
>> "The machines were purchased in the US. However, they are located at
>> a US Embassy grounds in the middle east. Should that matter?"
>>

> That was no where in the post to which I replied, so can't understand
> why someone would reply to me thinking I'd magically have such
> knowledge.

It is *because* you lacked that information that I provided it. I
thought it would help you understand the context better. Nothing magical
about it.

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 25, 2009, 12:14:52 PM9/25/09
+1

Bill Sharpe

Sep 25, 2009, 5:41:04 PM9/25/09
If these are indeed OEM licenses from HP, you may want to contact HP
about the problem.

It took many thread messages before we found out where the machines came
from.

Bill

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 25, 2009, 6:11:53 PM9/25/09
This information should have been included in your very first post.

Contact HP, not MS, Support.

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

And...@community.nospam wrote:
<snip>

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 25, 2009, 6:12:14 PM9/25/09
+1

Bill Sharpe wrote:
<snip>

Shenan Stanley

Sep 25, 2009, 6:16:56 PM9/25/09

<snipped>

Bill Sharpe wrote:
> If these are indeed OEM licenses from HP, you may want to contact HP
> about the problem.
>
> It took many thread messages before we found out where the machines
> came from.

While there may have been many 'thread messages', it was in the eighth
response made by the OP (Sep 24, 9:58 am CST.) The majority of the 7 before
were just the OP explaining, "Each machine was installed WITH ITS OWN KEY."
times. ;-)

I was hoping AndyTC would return and let us in on the results.

Message has been deleted

Daave

Sep 25, 2009, 11:28:17 PM9/25/09
Shenan Stanley wrote:
> <snipped>
> <entire conversation>
> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.general/browse_frm/thread/a3a83b8f6b983dc3/
> </entire conversation>
>

> Bill Sharpe wrote:
>> If these are indeed OEM licenses from HP, you may want to contact HP
>> about the problem.
>>
>> It took many thread messages before we found out where the machines
>> came from.
>
> While there may have been many 'thread messages', it was in the eighth
> response made by the OP (Sep 24, 9:58 am CST.) The majority of the 7
> before were just the OP explaining, "Each machine was installed WITH
> ITS OWN KEY." in response to questions/points that you cannot use a
> single OEM key 50 times. ;-)
>
> I was hoping AndyTC would return and let us in on the results.

Don't hold your breath, Shenan.

Jones@discussions.microsoft.com Neil Jones

Sep 28, 2009, 2:24:01 AM9/28/09

"And...@community.nospam" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a remote site that has around 50 XP machines. All these machines
> were installed with a valid XP OEM key.
>

> Since about over a month ago, they are now all stating they are
> counterfeit windows and do not pass WGA.
> It says windows license not valid for current location.
>
> What's going on??

I am having the same issue here. My OEM XP license was purchased in the US
and now for job reasons I have moved to Europe, and XP complains that it is
invalid license.

While in the US, the system never complained about it. It accepted the
license and got all the updates etc. Now, it does work. Everytime I login,
I am taken to the page that says pay 150 Euros.

If you resolved this issue then please let me know how you did it.

Thank you.

Greg

Sep 28, 2009, 8:25:47 AM9/28/09

Did you choose telephone activation, then explain that you moved to
Europe. They should issue a new oem key.

Greg

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Sep 28, 2009, 2:27:23 PM9/28/09
To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific problems.
State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2)
in your first post.

Neil Jones wrote:
<snip hijacked thread>