Windows 11 Updates Checker

😉 Good Guy 😉

Sep 10, 2021, 2:14:42 PM9/10/21

Eric Stevens

Sep 11, 2021, 5:54:02 AM9/11/21
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 19:11:39 +0100, ? Good Guy ?
<Hello...@example.onion> wrote:

>Some of you might be interested to see if your current machine is compatible to run Windows 11. You can download a privately created tool for that purpose and that purpose only. It is based on current information available from Microsoft Website.
>

><https://www.easeus.com/campaign/2021-windows11-update-solutions.html>

That says that my i7-6800K CPU is incompatible with Windows 11.

Bugger!
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens

Carl Keehn

Sep 11, 2021, 8:30:24 AM9/11/21
Is TPM activated on your computer? I had to go into BIOS on mine and
turn tpm on, once I did, I was told the computer was windows 11 compatible.

Eric Stevens

Sep 11, 2021, 8:59:58 PM9/11/21
No, I need a plug in TPM unit. Now available at only three times their
old price. It was eight times. I will wait until I can sort out the
CPU problem.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens