[Updated List] Features and functionality removed in Windows 10

1 view

😉 Good Guy 😉

Aug 31, 2020, 5:33:05 PM8/31/20

Each version of Windows 10 adds new features and functionality; occasionally we also remove features and functionality, often because we've added a better option. Below are the details about the features and functionalities that we removed in Windows 10. The list below is subject to change and might not include every affected feature or functionality.

Features and functionality removed in Windows 10

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

Jeff Barnett

Aug 31, 2020, 5:42:44 PM8/31/20
On 8/31/2020 3:00 PM, 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Each version of Windows 10 adds new features and functionality;
> occasionally we also remove features and functionality, often because
> we've added a better option. Below are the details about the features
> and functionalities that we removed in Windows 10. *The list below is
> subject to change and might not include every affected feature or
> functionality.*
>
> Features and functionality removed in Windows 10
> <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/planning/windows-10-removed-features#:~:text=The%20Connect%20app%20for%20wireless,install%20the%20Wireless%20Display%20app.>

Why would anybody want to use such horse crap? You develop a process to
do something, then M$ goes and sabotages it with no regrets. This is the
biggest reason yet to stay away from 10 for anything important;
particularly for those stuck with auto updates.

What I learn from your announcement is that you 1) have developed no
cliches for what you do and 2) do not do anything important enough to
worry about the ability to do it being pulled out from under your feet.
My belief is you do nothing with your 10 machine other than load crap on
the internet. But at least you do something I guess.
--
Jeff Barnett

Big Al

Aug 31, 2020, 6:54:14 PM8/31/20
On 8/31/20 5:00 PM, this is what 😉 Good Guy 😉 wrote:
> Each version of Windows 10 adds new features and functionality; occasionally we also remove features and functionality, often because we've
> added a better option. Below are the details about the features and functionalities that we removed in Windows 10. *The list below is
> subject to change and might not include every affected feature or functionality.*
>
> Features and functionality removed in Windows 10
> <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/planning/windows-10-removed-features#:~:text=The%20Connect%20app%20for%20wireless,install%20the%20Wireless%20Display%20app.>
>

> --
>
> With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

Goodie, Home Group dies!