Re: *BANNED* *AGAIN*

Shadow

Sep 17, 2021, 6:50:09 PM9/17/21
On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:15:56 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
wrote:

>Perhaps I'm wrong this time around.

You always are. Nobody is surprised.

>If so, I will apologise.

You usually do, and then try to hurt the victim *AGAIN*.

>How would you feel about asking on the <PRIVATE_SITE> for the reason why
>'David' was permanently banned from posting on the BBS?

You have been *BANNED* from every single private forum you've
ever joined. Why ask on any of them?

Why not try to figure it out for yourself?

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

93 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004