Bill Gates EXPOSED. He's really a WOMAN !

cas...@home.com

Apr 1, 2014, 2:23:24 PM4/1/14
All along we've identified Bill Gates as a male. The truth is, He's a
SHE.......

Here's a photo of Misses Bill gates, darn near naked. She's got quite a
pair of boobs to boot.......

Here she is, Mrs. Bill Gates.
http://desdeguate.com/wp-content/blog/2007/Enero/bill-gates-naked.jpg

On top of this, it's been revealed that the Gates mansion which was
built after the release of Windows 95, and had 95 windows, now has only
8 windows. 87 of the windows were boarded up when Windows 8 was
released. (photo not available).

VanguardLH

Apr 1, 2014, 9:56:42 PM4/1/14
casey.o wrote:

> All along we've identified Bill Gates as a male. The truth is, He's a
<snip>

Yawn.