Re: WindowsUpdate_80070103 WindowsUpdate_dt000

TaurArian

Feb 20, 2008, 2:14:35 AM2/20/08
If relating to a driver - the driver you are trying to install is already installed or the
driver that you're trying to install is an older driver than the one you have already.

All drivers should be obtained from the manufacturer's site rather than from Windows
Update.

Windows Update error 80070103
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/e5f5a9a7-dfeb-46c4-4345-ce26afedabcd1033.mspx

--
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia

"DARK HELL" <dark_h...@hotmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message
| When installing windows Vista updates one of my up date failed.
| That was H P -other hardware- H P Office Jet Pro L7700 (DOT4USB).
| Below is the failure code:
| WindowsUpdate_80070103 WindowsUpdate_dt000

joses...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2018, 3:39:49 PM3/2/18