Google Gruplar, artık yeni Usenet gönderilerini veya aboneliklerini desteklememektedir. Geçmişteki içerikler görüntülenebilir kalmaya devam edecek.

WindowsUpdate_80072F8F WindowsUpdate_dt000

3.267 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Danny_40

okunmadı,
22 May 2007 10:49:0122.05.2007
alıcı
After upgrading at Windows Server 2008 Enterprise LongHorn Beta3 from Windows
Server 2003 Enterprise, I can't Update the installation because Windows
report error 80072F8F.
Can anyone help me?
--
OmC

Engel

okunmadı,
22 May 2007 13:37:0122.05.2007
alıcı
Is your clock and Time Zone also the Date set properly?

Please go to Windows Update, do an express scan, and apply all offered
updates.
http://update.microsoft.com
See whether that gets you current---. Do you still get the error message?
--

MowGreen [MVP]

okunmadı,
22 May 2007 13:45:2022.05.2007
alıcı
0x80072F8F
ERROR_INTERNET_SECURE_FAILURE ErrorClockWrong

One or more errors were found in the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
certificate sent by the server.

Check the clock to ensure that it's set correctly. If that's not the
issue, then post the issue to the LongHorn Beta newsgroup via Connect:
https://connect.microsoft.com/default.aspx

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Danny_40

okunmadı,
25 May 2007 07:11:0125.05.2007
alıcı
The clock of my server LongHorn is set at Europe West because I am living in
Rome Italy and the language of LongHorn is English(US)
LongHorn isn't able to connect at Microsoft Update
--
OmC

Danny_40

okunmadı,
25 May 2007 07:27:0025.05.2007
alıcı
The clock is OK but I can't go at microsoft update because LongHorn remain in
the Control Panel > Windows Update and in the taskbar the icon say that
Windows can't check for Update.
Connect haven't Beta NewsGroup
--
OmC

Danny_40

okunmadı,
25 May 2007 09:46:0225.05.2007
alıcı
Date Time and Time Zone set correctly but there are other troubles because
IE7 encountre several difficulties at open Microsoft Web Site displaying
Certificate Error
--
OmC

Mick

okunmadı,
30 May 2007 17:48:0230.05.2007
alıcı
Hi
Also getting this on my vista Ultimate x 64 bit..
ALL updates had been applied then suddenly few days ago this message about
"Windows could not search for updates" error code 80072F8F.
The KB is of little help only really telling me what I already know.
Checked time (even synchronised with online time server.) all OK but still
no joy?