Opening Services causes NT4 server to stop

vasya....@verizon.net

Apr 4, 2006, 3:36:27 PM4/4/06
I'm having a problem with a couple of NT4 servers that stop responding
and have to be power cycled after opening the services applet. I found
an article on MS.com that says the problem could be an old dll file.
Here is an excerpt from the MS site.

Access Violation in Services.exe Causes Windows NT Server to Stop
Responding
Article ID : 810036
Last Review : October 13, 2005
Revision : 1.3

Here's the file they say I need to get.

Date Time Version Size File name
05-Nov-2002 19:46 4.0.1381.7201 73,488 Srvsvc.dll

The problem is that I just can't seem to find this dll file. I called
Microsoft, but they won't even piss on my leg. I've been searching the
web and posting to different groups and still no luck. The services can
be managed thru Computer Management on XP Pro or Win2K, but I have
several users who insist on opening the services applet anyway. If
anyone here has a copy of the file and/or knows where I can get it,
please let me know.

Thank you