OT wx86.exe for NT PPC

John Doe

Apr 3, 2006, 6:18:48 AM4/3/06
Hi guys...

I read a recent discussion, on this newsgroup, dated around January,
about wx86.exe for NT 4 PPC.

wx86.exe was a legacy tool for supporting Intel code on the PowerPC
platform. It was available on Microsoft's ftp for a while, I guess
until 1998-1999, in the directory "msdownload".

The file should be around 5 Mb, to be precise 5042176 bytes big, afaik.

I got a hold of an old RS/6000 and I am going to install NT 4 PPC on
it. I'd love to have that file, so I could make use of a few Intel
applications I might need.

Does anybody got a hold of this file and is willing to help me out?
Thanks in advance!

Greetings,