Upgrade: NT 4.0 -> Windows Server 2003

bobb...@mailinator.com

Apr 29, 2006, 5:25:40 PM4/29/06
Hello everyone,

We are doing an upgrade from NT 4.0 to Windows Server 2003 Small
Business Standard. The new OS will be on new hardware. We wanted to
extract the ACL from the NT 4.0 Server and move it to Windows Server
2003 without destroying the NT 4. We want to do this so that we can
preserve the NT system and if anything goes wrong with the Server 2003
upgrade we can bring the NT 4 system and to the users it will appear as
though nothing has happened.

Thanking you all,

With best regards,
Bobby1234