Remote Desktop Connection Save Password

Ivan

Feb 1, 2007, 9:32:02 PM2/1/07
Dear all,

We have some Win XP PC need use the Remote Desktop Connection.

We want to set Save Password and copy the Remote Desktop Connection file to
the client side.

However, we found that under the same file, some clients can auto login
terminal service and some clients cannot.

Is there any setting we miss?

Ivan

Zenon Pilat [MS]

Feb 2, 2007, 2:48:25 AM2/2/07
For the security reason this will never work. The encryption has some
hardware encoding and sending RDP file to another user to use on different
computer is not supported.

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---