Client Login Slowdown

Beau

Nov 20, 2006, 4:25:15 PM11/20/06
I'm having issue with a client on one of our Win2003 boxes. It appears
after having the TS client open it slows down to a halt after about a half
hour of use. The server is setup in Admin mode and not application mode.
Has anybody experienced this before?

Thanks!
-Beau

Zenon Pilat [MS]

Feb 13, 2007, 3:58:03 AM2/13/07
Can you open the Task Manager and find what program is taking the CPU cycle,
or the memory is increasing. There must be some app running in the
background taking the resources of your client computer.
Do you have all security updates on your Win2k3 box. Who is slowing down,
client or server?

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---