Print, Print

Aventao

Feb 21, 2007, 4:32:32 PM2/21/07
I need to install five/six printers in different pc , but i need the
terminal server client connect to my printer pc, but i have problems with
usb printer, i read from microsoft but don´t solve my problem.(
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302361/en-us )

with my printer is lpt1: , i not have my problem....

thanks

Priya Raghavan [MSFT]

Feb 22, 2007, 1:20:43 AM2/22/07
Hi,

Does your USB printer have a matching driver on the server ?
Are there any event logs on the server which indicates why printer
redirection failed ?

--

Thanks,
Priya.

"Aventao" <ad...@unoales.com> wrote in message

Aventao

Feb 22, 2007, 1:43:40 AM2/22/07
no, i don´t install this printer in the server ,

"Priya Raghavan [MSFT]" <pri...@online.microsoft.com> escribió en el
mensaje news:u2pvVmkV...@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

Dragos CAMARA

Feb 22, 2007, 5:38:27 AM2/22/07
hi,
you have to add the drivers on server not to install on the server. to add
drivers do like this : start->printers and faxes->file->server
properties->drivers tab Add button
--
Dragos CAMARA
MCSA Windows 2003 server