RIP Tony Lance

1 view

Tony Lance

Nov 11, 2010, 2:29:12 PM11/11/10
Hi there,
You guys have not used the newsgroup for six months.
I have been here for 10 years and this is what I get.
Vote for your local newsgroup user.
Thank you,
Tony Lance
tony...@myinternetuk.com
Nov 14, 2010, 8:31:12 AM11/14/10

Idiot! Nobody cares about your nonsense and you are nothing but an
obnoxious jerk who keeps on posting scribblings in completely irrelevant
groups, you have no manners at all. Go post your stuff to groups where
some of the readers might actually read id and enjoy it, nobody here
cares, or has ever cared about you or your writing and nobody reads any
of it, you are nothing but a moronic pest.

Tony Lance

Nov 14, 2010, 9:34:53 AM11/14/10
Hi John,
You are still arguing about an empty newsgroup that you do not use.
That is supposed to justify a death threat.
I did not choose this newsgroup. It was just accessed in hot pursuit.
See most wanted list link as follows:-
http://www.bigberthathing.com/want04.html

Thank you,
Tony Lance
tony...@myinternetuk.com

Nov 14, 2010, 12:54:09 PM11/14/10
Death threats? You really are a nutcase! A simple point was made to
tell you that you still arrogantly and ignorantly keep on posting
unwanted and off topic material to completely irrelevant newsgroups, you
have no respect for other Usenet users. There is no sense being polite
with you because there is not an ounce of politeness for others in you.
In no uncertain terms, you are a Usenet pest!

John

Tony Lance

Nov 15, 2010, 2:17:58 PM11/15/10
Hi there,
Spam stands for:-
Spleen
Paucity
Artless
Monosylabic

It includes newbies, spammers, spam busters and even
sometimes victim support. The only good spam is branded spam,
which is more Sesame Street than Darth Vader.

Somehow I have trouble separating your assurances on the death
threat, from the abuse.

Thank you,
Tony Lance
tony...@myinternetuk.com