Is this NT newsgroup dead?

NT Guy

Oct 24, 2009, 11:37:59 PM10/24/09
Is there any active newsgroup for NT at this point?

John John - MVP

Oct 25, 2009, 8:46:26 AM10/25/09

There are a few of us who still follow the NT groups.

John

Calvin

Oct 25, 2009, 9:45:23 PM10/25/09
Hi NT Guy,

The newsgroups are reasonably quiet these days - but the NT4 Reference
Site http://nt4ref.zcm.com.au is still getting lots of visitors :-)

I am still adding content to the site as time permits. Bear Windows
http://bearwindows.boot-land.net is also still being actively updated
and expanded.

Alter http://alter.org.ua/en/ is still also actively developing
excellent new drivers (and applications like DVDWritenow
http://www.dvdwritenow.com) for NT4.

Overall, we may be quiet, but things are still being achieved.

Calvin.

Nick Fleming

Oct 29, 2009, 8:26:19 AM10/29/09

Nick Fleming

Oct 29, 2009, 8:28:29 AM10/29/09
"hi"

Rick Towns

Dec 31, 2009, 2:25:40 PM12/31/09
I dunno - I just joined! I'm a form Micro-serf, and I just love running NT
3.51 on every piece of hardware I can find (including an old CRT iMac G3!).

Rick