Blue Screen of death

Bakerboy

Sep 23, 2009, 10:49:38 AM9/23/09
Hi my computer has got the blue screen of death can someone help me

Dave Patrick

Sep 23, 2009, 10:13:02 PM9/23/09
What OS? What stop code?

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Bakerboy

Sep 24, 2009, 10:25:30 AM9/24/09
> > Hi my computer has got the blue screen of death can someone help me- Hide quoted text -

2000 no idea whatstop code

Calvin

Sep 25, 2009, 12:28:34 AM9/25/09
Bakerboy wrote:
> 2000 no idea whatstop code

I'm afraid we will need A LOT more information that what you have
provided so far to be able to assist you. So far you have told us the
equivalent of:

"My car doesn't go - what's wrong ?"

There could any one of about 1000 reasons why ! Without information on
exactly WHAT it is doing, we are just as 'in the dark' as you are !

Calvin.

Bakerboy

Oct 8, 2009, 10:22:14 AM10/8/09

F**ck you

Bakerboy

Oct 22, 2009, 10:41:10 AM10/22/09
On 23 Sep, 15:49, Bakerboy <12...@teignmouth.devon.sch.uk> wrote:
> Hi my computer has got the blue screen of death can someone help me

Thanks all all fixed now