NT4Ref Update (2nd ATTEMPT)

1 view

Calvin

Jan 3, 2009, 10:44:15 PM1/3/09
Hi all (well those interested in things NT4 anyway),

I've just completed a major update of the NT4 Reference site at:

http://nt4ref.zcm.com.au

The main changes are the addition of a couple more 'known bugs and
limitations' and the addition of approximately 200 'recently found'
knowledgebase articles.

I think I am starting to "scrape the bottom of the barrel" as far as
'new' content is concerned.

I would be interested in comments or suggestions on any articles I have
'missed' or any items that you think should be added to the 'known bugs
and limitations' page.

All the best,

Calvin.