Internet access on Multi-homed computer

HSalim

Jan 20, 2010, 10:52:36 AM1/20/10
Hello,

In our office we have both FIOS and Cable, so I connected to the cable with
the wired adapter, and to FIOS using the wireless adapter on my notebook.
I just read the "Question on TCP/IP". Geoff answered one question I had. -
how/what determines which adapter is used to connect to a network host.

Every once in a while (today for example), when there is a burp on the cable
line, I find that I cannot access the internet until I disconnect the cable
or disable that adapter.
Is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks in advance for your response.
HS