Music and Entertainment TV channel Available for over the world di

1 view

denis

Mar 20, 2007, 1:49:28 PM3/20/07
News Alert: MAKS TV (European Russian Entertainment TV channel) is looking
for online service providers to LICENSE THEM for rebroadcast its content via
IPTV or WEBTV. for info please e-mail: tvdistr...@yahoo.com. Signal is
available to downlink from various satellites all over the world

<<>> SA PI BEL PRODUCTIONS AND SEXY NADEGE ENTERTAINMENRT..!

Nov 28, 2011, 2:30:39 PM11/28/11
we are sa pi bel tv. we produce artist and actor, we also a web tv, our entertainment TV channel, we need more people to be round us as members, weealso looking for some body have skills to manage the thechnologies as an expert permanent. sa pi bel entertainment is a group of people's whose needs to be grow our bisnesses.

Venel Vernet

Mar 28, 2012, 5:23:41 PM3/28/12
Remember we are a channel TV all over the world. If you would like to be a part of us or you want to be a leadership, you just going to be a one of us, so at that point you lucky , Do not asked why, you do not know why, it just because , you didn't know the answer , you just chosen the right team to be with, ON SA PI BEL CHANNEL TV NETWORK, we nver had on this community SA PI BEL TV. NETWORK.