Convert iTunes video M4V to MPEG WMV AVI

carina

Sep 27, 2008, 10:01:23 PM9/27/08

ITUNES MONOPOLIZATION

"I purchased videos on iTunes, but I can't play them on my video
player, because they are in some 'protected' M4V format that only works
on iPods. How can I convert iTunes videos to MPEG or WMV format so I can
play them on My portable video device?"

Many people are frustrated when they purchase videos on iTunes, and
then find out they can't play those iTunes video on their portable
player, PDA or cell phone.
Apple, provider of the popular iTunes service only allowed customers
play the iTunes video with portable players manufactured by itself
(iPod, iPhone).

Those with other brands of portable video players such as Archos and
Creative Zen players are comparably priced, have much larger screens,
and will play almost any video format, including the standard MPEG, AVI,
DivX, and Windows-only WMV files. But iTunes will not copy a protected
M4V video to any of these non-iPod devices.

So, here is the reason why we need to convert the iTunes video:
1. To play videos on operating systems where iTunes does not exist,
such as Linux.
2. To use a non-Apple portable video player to play iTunes video.
3. To watch your videos in the car, or the big screen in your living
room
4. To loan the video to a friend, just like you'd do with a book,
record or CD

HOW TO CONVERT ITUNES VIDEO TO MPEG, WMV, AVI

I searched on Google, Yahoo answers and post the question on large
number of forums, unfortunately, after scouring the Web for days, I
couldn't find a FREE way to convert M4V to MPEG, WMV or AVI format.

Then I tried to burn the iTunes video onto a DVD and re-import it into
iTunes just like how to remove the protection from the iTunes audios
(M4P) by burning it onto a CD and re-import it as mp3. I failed, cause
iTunes doesn’t have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still
doesn’t work as Nero doesn’t supports M4V format.

And finally, a software solution. I came across a few kinds of
converters on Google search, they are Tunebite, Daniusoft and
Noteburner. When I was testing the free trials one by one, what makes me
comfortable is the *'Daniusoft media converter'
(http://www.wmatomp3-converter.com/digital-media-converter.html)* which
has a much more simple interface (which I captured from its website
below) and usage, it lets you convert copy-protected M4V iTunes video
clips to unprotected WMV and other video with only three steps (Add
files->Choose output format->Conversion). And this media converter
"watches" as you play the video on your screen and captures the video
stream, which can then be saved in the format you choose. According to
the Daniusoft website, This DRM media converter does not circumvent DRM
copy-protection technology, so it is completely legal. It costs US$35,
but you can download a trial version that will convert the first 60
seconds of the video for free.

Finally, please remember to keep the converted iTunes video files only
for personal use because of the restrictions imposed by iTunes.
Otherwise, it might be smarter (and possibly cheaper) to just buy the
video on disk.

--
carina
carina's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/carina.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

TERRY

Oct 1, 2008, 7:00:00 PM10/1/08
Hi C.Just thought i,d put my 2 cents in.There is another program you can get
to convert.Search format factory.It works good for me and has several formats
you can convert.TERRY.

yangmeimeibai

Nov 24, 2008, 9:56:35 PM11/24/08
[url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/daniusoft-digital-media-converter-pro.html]Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro[/url] is a perfect video converter. It is not only a video converter but also a DRM Protected video converter. Most important, its price is really reasonable.
Look at its supported format:
Input format:
DRM audio and DRM video (WMA/WMV/M4A/M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF)
Common audio and video formats: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA
High-definition video: M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI
Output format: Audio: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE.
Video: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, MPG, VOB.
It is also very easy to use:
Stpe 1:Download and install the [url=http://www.topsevenreviews.com/download/video-music-converter/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro.exe]DRM Removal Software[/url]. Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files.
Step 2: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select “Convert audio to” list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select “Convert video to” list.
Stpe 3: You can click “Settings” button to custom preference for output files, and Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert video to” list for protected video files.
[img]http://www.topsevenreviews.com/guide/how-to-convert-drm-protected-music-movie/digital-media-pro.gif[/img]

yangmeimeibai

Nov 24, 2008, 10:10:27 PM11/24/08

yangmeimeibai

Nov 24, 2008, 10:11:33 PM11/24/08

savannahs

Oct 16, 2009, 11:01:31 PM10/16/09
Share only one tool to help you rip a DVD, convert video, transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod, make iPhone ringtones by yourself.

http://www.aidownloading.com/images/guide/dvd-software-toolkit.jpg

Learn More: http://www.aidownloading.com/dvd-software-toolkit.html
User Guide: http://www.aidownloading.com/guide-dvd-software-toolkit.html
Download Now(24.9MB): http://www.aidownloading.com/download/as-dvd-software-toolkit-276907.exe
Buy Now($49): http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=18294-106&affiliate=276907

Key Functions

Rip DVD to all popular video formats and devices
This DVD rip software could rip all kinds of DVD movies to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, flv, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc, and is compatible with iPhone, iPod, PSP, Apple TV, etc.

Convert between all popular videos
It?s easy to convert almost videos to iPod, iPhone, PSP, Apple TV by using the Video Conversion software.

Transfer files from PC to iPod, iPod to PC, iPod to iPod
Backup iPod to PC, import files or folder from PC to iPod, and even between different iPods with the help of iPod Transfer.

Make any time length by iPhone Ringtone Maker
Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time and end time or dragging the slide bar, you even can manage your iPhone ringtone.

carina wrote:

Convert iTunes video M4V to MPEG WMV AVI
27-??-08

ITUNES MONOPOLIZATION

iTunes doesn?t have a DVD burning option, then I used Nero, but it still
doesn?t work as Nero doesn?t supports M4V format.

http://forums.techarena.in

TreeView - JavaScript IE / FireFox IFRAME Combination
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/372fd2ff-fe3d-4d9d-9d6c-264bc38d08ee/treeview--javascript-ie.aspx

lisa1025

May 27, 2010, 6:22:29 AM5/27/10

How to convert Flip Slide HD to iMovie?

iMovie is a part of iLife suite of applications that comes free with
every Mac ,and it is a video editing software which allows Mac users to
compile their home movies. You can edit the video clips, add titles and
music to your favorite videos.

Many Mac users happen that when 'import the Flip Slide HD videos to
iMovie'
(http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/flip-video/convert-flip-slidehd-to-imovie/),
it usually can not be added successfully. Why?

As we known, Flip Slide HD records video mainly in high quality Mp4
and H.264 ,which is not compatible with imovie, so if we want to import
the flip video to iMovie, we should convert the flip videos to DV, HDV,
MOV, MPEG-4 that iMovie accommodates.

'Flip video converter on Mac '
(http://www.iorgsoft.com/article/flip-video/convert-flip-slidehd-to-imovie/)is
designed to make flip videos work well with iMovie , It is not only have
function of converting which can transform flip videos to DV, HDV,
MOV, MPEG-4 format for iMovie and convert flip videos to other popular
file formats like 3gp ,avi, wmv,mpeg-4 etc, which are compatible with
some portable devices such as as iPod, iPhone, Blackberry, Gphone,
Mobile Phone ,PSP etc, but also offers rich functions of editing which
allows you to trim ,crop ,and make effects for your videos according to
your requirements.
Trim-specify the length you want to convert by setting start time and
end time.
Crop-let you adjust the aspect ratio and remove the black side.
Effect-make your flip video more artistic by setting the brightness,
contrast and saturation .

Guidance: How to convert/import the flip video to iMovie for editing?
Step 1:Download ,install, and run flip video converter on Mac.
Step 2: Load flip videos
Click Add button to load flip videos you want to transform.
Step3: Set up output format and path
Click the drop down menu next to Profile field , and chose the proper
formats for iMovie.Click the drop down menu next to the Output field.
Select folder to store the converted files.
Step4:Videos editing
Empower your flip videos personalized by clicking Trim and Edit Button
Step 5: Convert the video
Click the Convert button on Mac to start conversion. After converting,
open the destination folder to select the files for importing to
iMovie.

--
lisa1025
lisa1025's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/225195.htm

thornton...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2013, 9:45:27 PM1/10/13
Have you ever come across the situation that the movies and TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store cannot be played on your Android smartphone or tablet? In fact, the movies and TV Shows purchased/rented from iTunes Store are under DRM protection which limits users to enjoy them on non-apple devices.

iTunes M4V Converter for Mac can help you to get rid of the DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert M4V to MP4, 3GP, FLV and more as you like. This video tutorial covers:
1. Remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4.
2. Copy the converted videos to Android Nexus 7 for playback.

Watch Video Demo: http://youtu.be/HdBYGM3c3p8

iTunes M4V Converter for Mac

* Get rid of iTunes DRM protection legally from iTunes purchased/rented movies and TV Shows
* Support multiple output formats such as WMV, MPG, MP4, AVI, 3GP, SWF, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA
* Enjoy iTunes videos anywhere on your PSP, Android tables, smartphones, portable multimedia players and more
* Customize settings for best viewing experience, Adjust profile settings like video size, aspect ratio and others

More Info: http://www.drm-media-converter.com/macosx/

thornton...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2013, 9:13:23 PM1/15/13
Video Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8F4ip6Oy4

Want to save to your favorite songs, radio programs and audio from your Mac? Any audio or sound playing on your Mac such as: streaming music, online courses, lectures, radio programs, CD/DVD tracks, VoIP Calls, voice from microphones, etc.

AllMyMusic for Mac is designed to record any sound playing on your Mac to MP3 and M4A files without quality loss. Moreover, the program can detect muted sections and split audio tracks automatically.

* Record Streaming Audio from YouTube, Napster, Rhapsody, BBC, Pandora, Spotify...
* Record Songs from CD and DVD
* Record conversation from applications like Skype, MSN, etc.
* Record sound from microphones and other devices
* Automatically split tracks and filters out ads while recording

More Info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/audio-recorder/

thornton...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2013, 3:15:34 AM3/5/13
The movies, TV shows and music purchased/rented from iTunes, BBC, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc. are all under DRM protection, which limits you to share them freely.

DRM Media Converter is designed to remove DRM from purchased/rented videos and audios legally. With it, you can enjoy the movies, TV shows and music purchased/rented from BBC, iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody and more on your iPad, iPhone, HTC, PSP, BlackBerry, Nokia, Motorola, Mobile Phones, Xbox 360, LG, Samsung etc. as you like.

Video Demo: http://www.youtu.be/dGYbnzWPmIQ

DRM Media Converter
* Strip DRM protection from M4V, WMV and ASF video
* Remove DRM from AA, AAX, M4P, M4B and WMA audio files
* Convert to DRM-free video/audio files in any regular format
* Export Media files for playback on any portable devices

M4V Converter Plus Mac
* Remove DRM from iTunes purchased/rented movies and TV Shows legally
* Convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV and more
* Enjoy iTunes movies and TV Show freely on Android tablets, cell phones, PSP, etc.
* The output files preserve high quality as the original

More Info: http://www.drm-media-converter.com/