Burn rights

Robert McCurdy

Oct 6, 2008, 7:28:42 AM10/6/08
I get an error message from Windows media player that says:
"It is not possible to burn this list because all of the files have errors or are missing burn rights..."

It goes on to show where to get more information, and when I right click the file playing it shows:
"this file is missing media usage rights"

Huh?

I mean, it is a video made from a digital video camera for Gods sake!
Why would I need permission to burn me own stuff?
How do I turn the thing off?
And how do I give what I've created, BURN rights?

Regards
Robert McCurdy
"Anyone who tries to be funny by saying light a match......"

... will burn right!" ;)

yoshi

Oct 11, 2008, 7:04:01 PM10/11/08
i need burn rights
how can i get them i have no clue? am i supposed to install something plz i
need help

"Robert McCurdy" wrote:

> .... will burn right!" ;)

zachd [MSFT]

Oct 15, 2008, 12:40:53 AM10/15/08

You're reading the second part of the message when the first part is
pertinent. The "OR" clause is the key there. =\

When you click Web Help, what exact URL does it point you to?

--
Speaking for myself only.
"Robert McCurdy" <robe...@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message

intelco...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2008, 9:56:12 AM11/27/08
On Oct 14, 9:40 pm, "zachd [MSFT]"

<za...@nomailplz.online.microsoft.com> wrote:
> You're reading the second part of the message when the first part is
> pertinent.  The "OR" clause is the key there.  =\
>
> When you click Web Help, what exact URL does it point you to?
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> Seehttp://zachd.com/pss/pss.htmlfor some helpful WMP info.

> --"Robert McCurdy" <rober...@orcon.net.nz> wrote in message

> I get an error message from Windows media player that says:
> "It is not possible to burn this list because all of the files have errors
> or are missing burn rights..."
>
> It goes on to show where to get more information, and when I right click the
> file playing it shows:
> "this file is missing media usage rights"
>
> Huh?
>
> I mean, it is a video made from a digital video camera for Gods sake!
> Why would I need permission to burn me own stuff?
> How do I turn the thing off?
> And how do I give what I've created, BURN rights?
>
> Regards
> Robert McCurdy
> "Anyone who tries to be funny by saying light a match......"
>
> ... will burn right!" ;)

ROFL. Did you expect a quality product from Microsoft. I just accept
the fact that it is a piece of shit and try and find workarounds.

sheryllassiter

Dec 29, 2009, 3:52:17 PM12/29/09
I did download, through the free music downloads. now I can't burn to CD, and I need to find out where is the missing burn rights.

yosh wrote:

i need burn rightshow can i get them i have no clue?
11-Oct-08

i need burn rights
how can i get them i have no clue? am i supposed to install something plz i
need help

"Robert McCurdy" wrote:

On Monday, October 06, 2008 7:28 AM
Robert McCurdy wrote:

Burn rights

I get an error message from Windows media player that says:

"It is not possible to burn this list because all of the files have =

errors or are missing burn rights..."

It goes on to show where to get more information, and when I right click =

the file playing it shows:
"this file is missing media usage rights"

Huh?

I mean, it is a video made from a digital video camera for Gods sake!
Why would I need permission to burn me own stuff?
How do I turn the thing off?
And how do I give what I've created, BURN rights?

Regards
Robert McCurdy
"Anyone who tries to be funny by saying light a match......"

... will burn right!" ;)

On Saturday, October 11, 2008 7:04 PM
yosh wrote:

i need burn rightshow can i get them i have no clue?

i need burn rights
how can i get them i have no clue? am i supposed to install something plz i
need help

"Robert McCurdy" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:40 AM
zachd [MSFT] wrote:

[...]

Get Volume Serial Number in C#
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/473acdd3-eb2d-4620-8b54-4058ff9aff29/get-volume-serial-number.aspx

Hot-text

Jan 1, 2010, 3:08:20 AM1/1/10

DeepBurner Free
Totally free, yet more advanced than other software calling itself
"professional", this version of our CD/DVD burner is for your own personal
use.

http://www.deepburner.com/index.php?r=products

"Sheryl Lassiter" wrote in message

samantha speed

Dec 6, 2010, 9:55:13 PM12/6/10
everytime i try to burn a cd it says i dont have any burning right for the songs i picked

> On Monday, October 06, 2008 7:28 AM Robert McCurdy wrote:

> I get an error message from Windows media player that says:

> "It is not possible to burn this list because all of the files have =

> errors or are missing burn rights..."
>

> It goes on to show where to get more information, and when I right click =

> the file playing it shows:
> "this file is missing media usage rights"
>
> Huh?
>
> I mean, it is a video made from a digital video camera for Gods sake!
> Why would I need permission to burn me own stuff?
> How do I turn the thing off?
> And how do I give what I've created, BURN rights?
>
> Regards
> Robert McCurdy
> "Anyone who tries to be funny by saying light a match......"

> ... will burn right!" ;)

>> On Saturday, October 11, 2008 7:04 PM yosh wrote:

>> i need burn rights
>> how can i get them i have no clue? am i supposed to install something plz i
>> need help
>>
>> "Robert McCurdy" wrote:

>>> On Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:40 AM zachd [MSFT] wrote:

>>> You're reading the second part of the message when the first part is

>>> pertinent. The "OR" clause is the key there. =\
>>>
>>> When you click Web Help, what exact URL does it point you to?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Speaking for myself only.
>>> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
>>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Bugs Bunny

Dec 7, 2010, 12:52:02 PM12/7/10
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 20:55:13 -0600, samantha speed from wrote:

> everytime i try to burn a cd it says i dont have any burning right for the songs i picked

For burn rights, call, 1-877-466-2876.

--
Ehhhhh ... Whats up, Doc?

denise legaspi

Feb 23, 2011, 12:10:48 AM2/23/11
What do I do to get the brun right so that i can brun CD