Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) Getting Started?

lapinski

Feb 17, 2006, 9:16:25 AM2/17/06
I posted this on ms.public.windowsmedia.general and it was suggested that I
move the posting here...

Hello,
I have been getting into the details of the MTP protocl and would like to
start using it to access some PlaysForSure devices I have.

I have assembled the various pieces (porting kit, WMP 10 SDK, Win Media 9.5
SDK...) and have started with the MtpAccess Sample code that is in the
tools\MtpAccess directory of the MTP Porting KIt.

The code and MtpAccess.dll are straight forward as to how it works, The
problem I have is accessign the custom defined datatypes such as, DeviceInfo,
Object Info etc.

How do I convert BYTE[] data that I get via commands I execute to the
various Datasets?

Ie I call the MTP command to get Device Info (0x1001) and get back a BYTE[]
that needs to be converted to a DeviceInfo dataset. Is there some soem set of
Objects that I can use to do this?

Also, is there any example code that shows how to use the MTP API and gets
a prgrammer started using the protocol?

-thank you
-mtl

Joshua

Apr 20, 2006, 6:14:02 AM4/20/06
Take a look at this site:
http://mtp-media-transport-protocol.xjcast.com/api/main.html

seems it is a complete toolkit

buyphar...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2013, 4:11:02 AM8/27/13
MTP (Kit) is an effective way of preventing pregnancy. This medication has the combination of two active ingredients called Misoprostol and Mifepristone. It is a medication that blocks progesterone that is needed for pregnancy.

You need to learn the right manner of using this medication so doesn’t hesitate to ask your health professional and follow the right way of using kit. You have to use Mifepristone kit after consulting your health professional.

For more information visit on ->: http://www.topdrugmart.com/birth-control/mifekit-mtp-kit.html