Wanted - sample ASF files

Vir Campestris

Jun 17, 2013, 6:41:13 PM6/17/13
I'm working on some code to handle ASF files. Looking at the
specification for the top-level index object it's possible to have it
broken into multiple blocks - perhaps on smaller ones, and definitely if
the file is over 4Gb. Does anyone know if there is any sample/test
content anywhere that I could pick up to make sure I'm processing them
correctly? Preferably under 4Gb, but I can pick that much up if I have to.

Thanks

Andy