Big Bertha Thing Faculty
(Sequel to battle)
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
Access page 600K ZIP file
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including sci.med
301 files from the second battle of cyberspace.
Students Research Faculty
2. Zero interference
3. Foundation (Students, tutors or funding)
4. Articles (See Armistice terms)
5. Publications (See overview)
6. Projects (Pastures, Moisture, Big Bertha, Strategic Studies)
7. Staff (First Aid Tent, volunteers, moderators)
8. Access (All user or staff only.)
9. SRF Classical Astronomy (see OUSA Research, All user)
10. SRF Net Access Policy (See OUSA Research, All user)
11. SRF Los Alamos (see Armistice terms, OUSA Research, restricted access.)
12. SRF Big Bertha (See SRF Los Alamos, staff only.)
13. SRF Strategic Studies (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
14. SRF Specification (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
15. SRF Mathematics (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
16. SRF Prototype (See SRF Big Bertha, staff only.)
17. SRF Yesterslaggings (SRF Net Access Policy, all user)
18. OUSA Classical Particle (OUSA Research, All user)
Big Bertha Thing galios
Nobody understood a thing he said, when he was alive.
After he was dead, they decided that he had done a good job.
The Galios Theory branch of mathematics bears his name.
Now they are trying to teach me, what he did in the first place.
Do you think that the penny will drop, before it becomes posthumous?
Hi Tony T.,
The following may go some way to shed light on the problem.
From: Tony Lance <tony...@bigberthathing.com
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:07:34 -0700
Local: Sun, Sep 4 2011 5:07 pm
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Deaf
Hi Kevin John,
That goes for Kevin whats-his-face too.
Now let me get this straight, you are not corporate sponsered.
Microsoft has already pushed the button to close this newsgroup.
It was a dud. It was sitting there in public and nobody could
resist pushing the button, so they had to disable it.
Microsoft wants your postings on its proprietary newsgroup.
They have spammed 500 newsgroups with closure notices.
They lost their anti-trust case and nobody did an ATT&T on them.
US government bust proof and indestructable.
NB My previous two postings contain 3 copy postings which were
From: Tony Lance <jude...@bigberthathing.co.uk
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Extract
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:03:45 +0100
Big Bertha Thing Deaf
One day God woke up, deaf-as-a-post. He could not hear anyone
speaking. Nothing, dinada, zilch, not even one line e-mail.
Fortunately it only lasted 6 days and He managed to keep himself busy.
A PPT takes 6 hours people time, 18 hours computer time. It just
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Toews <tto...@telusplanet.net
Date: Sep 4, 9:42 pm
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Chair
On Sep 4, 9:42 pm, Tony Toews <tto...@telusplanet.net
> Go away. Your posting is not relevant to these newsgroups.
> Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
> Tony's Main MS Access pages -http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
> Tony's Microsoft Access Blog -http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/
> For a convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files
> updated seehttp://www.autofeupdater.com/
Using Opera's revolutionary email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/