problem with IWMReader::GetOutputCount

Julien Hognon

Jan 8, 2001, 4:17:34 AM1/8/01
I've got a problem with the method IWMReader::GetOutputCount.

With some videos, the execution fails and the error returned is
E_UNEXPECTED.
I don't understand because Windows Media Player can read these videos.

I don't think it's a codec problem because I can read videos with the
same codec
as the ones that cause the error.

--
HOGNON Julien alias Luke

home : jho...@chello.fr
university : jho...@etudiant.univ-mlv.fr
work : jul...@virtools.com

ICQ number : 36110826

jefferson...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2017, 11:26:15 PM7/14/17
I'm working with this API too, and just had that problem. In my case, the file path was incorrect. It could not be a relative path, it had to be an absolute path.