WMPEqualizerSettingsCtrl via Visual Basic

Branson

Dec 14, 2002, 3:30:43 AM12/14/02
Hi I have embedded Windows Media Player into my Visual
Basic app, and all the normal Play, Stop, Playlist
features are working perfectly.

HOwever I can't seem to get access to the
equalizerSettings option (it seems like this is only
availabe for Skinning.)

I want to specifically access EqualizerSettings.crossfade
and set it equal to True something like making reference
to: player.EQUALIZERSETTINGS.crossfade doesn't work
because EQUALIZERSETTINGS is not an object in the player
instance.

Is there anyway to control this via VB code. Thanks.

hidayet...@gmail.com

May 6, 2017, 4:47:41 PM5/6/17
Allah yardımcın olsun kardeş