Windows Media player Play is not working in windows 10 once I alter the audio speed

1 view

p.anilr...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 1:41:23 AM12/4/17

We are using "windows media player" in msword. It has play,pause,volume speed controls.

Its working fine in windows 7 . Recently, my users were migrated to Windows10.

In Windows10, If I alter the audio speed using controls, It stopped playing(Its playing but, audio sound is not audible). After 10-12 seconds of play, its back to normal. By this, we were missing 10-12 seconds of audio.

After some investigation, I am under impression that, its because of in-build Windows media player which comes with Windows10.

Can you please help me on this?