Skinning Windows Media Player

Jokerssmile

Dec 24, 2009, 11:50:01 PM12/24/09
I use to have a skin on my WMP that was called QuickSilver. I liked that skin
because it was compact and nice looking. Well I had to pretty much reformat
my drive a few weeks ago and now I only have 2 skins for my media player. I
downloaded the Rad skin and tried to apply it but it doesnt work.

I am using WMP 11 and when I go to choose more skins it brings up the page
and there isn't a restriction on which version I can use RAD on.

I'm just wondering why its not working and if anyone knows where I can get
the quicksilver skin I liked.

Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media]

Dec 27, 2009, 1:50:10 PM12/27/09

Googles first result for "quicksilver media player skin" was this :
http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skinsfactory/?page=view&portID=108&portPage=8

HTH
Cheers - Neil
Digital Media MVP : 2004-2009
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/mvpfaqs

Jokerssmile

Dec 28, 2009, 3:22:01 PM12/28/09

THANK YOU!!! that helped a lot, so thanks again <3

> .

Adolph

Mar 27, 2010, 4:19:30 PM3/27/10
hi.
"Jokerssmile" <Joker...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

supers...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2016, 2:50:08 AM4/14/16
no longer works sadly not even the skins factory is responding to me how to get it