Problem Dragging Copied Files to Specific WMP Locations

Bill Helbron

Nov 25, 2017, 3:28:54 PM11/25/17
I’m using WMP v. 12.0.7601 and am encountering a problem with copying
files from a source page to the desktop and then dragging to a specific
WMP desired location. I should point out that, at times, I’m adding a
given song from one album to one or more different locations. At times,
it works perfectly; I get a “Combine with my desired location”). But
other times, I get only “Add to library”. In one instance, I noticed
that the dragged file ended up in the souce album location, showing
double entries, and I had to drag one of them to my desired location.
Is this just the way WMP works or is there a better way? Thanks!

Bill