Problem with Adding Folder in WMP

Bill Helbron

Nov 27, 2017, 10:51:26 AM11/27/17
I'm using WMP 12.0.76 and in my "Music" library, I have 12 albums in
one particular "Artist" group. I want to add a new folder to this
group. This new folder appears in my source correctly under the artist
with its related songs. I have tried copying the folder from my source
to the desktop and then dragging it into my desired WMP location, but
it doesn't work. How can I add this new folder? Suggestions, please!
Thanks!

Bill