Stopping media player from downloading information when ripping

ESF36

Feb 20, 2010, 8:30:01 PM2/20/10
I have a lot of old music on cds that I want on my computer and everytime I
pop one in I get this message....Is there a way to stop it from checking
after every disk??

Windows Media Player cannot download media information for the CD. The
tracks,artist, and album will be identified as "Unknown" in your library. For
best results, connect to the internet or manuall ad media information for the
CD.

Tim De Baets

Feb 21, 2010, 7:19:54 AM2/21/10
What version of WMP and Windows?

Try right-clicking the unknown album title in WMP, select Edit, and
enter the correct title. Do you still get the message the next time you
insert this CD?

Regards

--
Tim De Baets
http://www.bm-productions.tk

speed...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2017, 8:05:47 PM9/18/17
SOLUTION > Tools > Options > Library tab > uncheck Automatic media infor updates for files (retried additional info from internet)