Help with jumping video Streaming Live NOW! Please

Leigh Chambers

Jun 5, 2004, 11:57:17 AM6/5/04
I am currently streaming a live sporting event and I am
having intermitting pausing with the video. Audio may or
may not stop at the same time. I have a Intel P4 2.6G
w/HT, 1.5 GB RAM NS Windows Media Encoder 9. An cable
connection w/384k up connecting to a dedicated Wk3 server
running which is a P4 3.0G w/HT, 1 GB memory and a 100MB
uplink. The encoder is set to "Pull from encoder" and is
only streaming two at 227k and 103k. I any and all help
possible is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Leigh

daca...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2012, 3:29:25 PM3/16/12
Hi Leigh,

I am sure one of our technical support team would be happy to help you if you have any questions about live streaming. The DaCast chat support is online from 8am to 6:30pm Pacific time. http://livezilla.dacast.com/chat.php

Good luck
Celine