XP 64-bit Windows & WMP 10

1 view

Mitchman

Feb 22, 2005, 2:13:02 PM2/22/05
I have been using my Dell DJ 15 (1st gen.) and WMP 10 together for months, no
problems everything's great.

I went and loaded the newest XP 64-bit Windows RC-2, which includes WMP 10
and now I cannot get anything to recognize my Dell DJ.... no matter what
drivers are loaded..

Although many, many previous devce drivers seem to work fine with the new
OS, I have no luck recognizing the Dell DJ - any advice or siggestions???

I really like the WMP 10 -> Dell Dj combo.

Mitchman

rolf

Feb 23, 2005, 8:07:02 PM2/23/05

Louguy1

Oct 8, 2008, 1:33:00 PM10/8/08
I'm going to tag onto this. I'm having the same problem with my Dell DJ Gen
2. I just bought a new laptop and it runs Windows Vista and Media Player 11.
It won't recognize the DJ, even though I've gone to Dell's website (like I
was prompted to) and downloaded all the new software and firmware I could. I
tried Dell's tech support (a joke) and they had no answer. Does anyone know
of a way to fix this? BTW, the DJ worked fine on my old machine, which ran
Windows ME, which was not supposed to be supported.

PA42

Nov 29, 2008, 1:03:01 PM11/29/08

Bruno Luis

Dec 28, 2008, 1:58:37 PM12/28/08