Can't load Outlook Express

anon...@discussions.microsoft.com

May 21, 2004, 8:43:31 PM5/21/04
When I try to opem Outlook Express, I get two error
messages: "Outlook Express could not be started. The
application was unable to open the Outlook Express message
store. Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is
full. Contact Microsoft suuport for further assistance.
(0x800401544)

Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL
could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be
installed properly.

I also noticed it won't fully load the SP1 patch it fails
about 3/4 of the way through? Any help?

rich....@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2013, 11:26:32 PM1/5/13

98 Guy

Jan 6, 2013, 12:59:30 AM1/6/13
rich.honor @ gmail.com, who is located in St. Louis MO, while responding
to a post made in May 2004 - wrote nothing.

Which is not surprising, given that "rich" experiences usenet through
google gropes, making him a complete failure, as indicated by his
attempted non-reply to an 8-year-old post.

Way to go Rich.