Turkey Day's a coming here in the US

1 view

RTS

Nov 24, 2013, 5:20:40 PM11/24/13
Hope everyone is planning a Happy Holiday Season...
US folks Happy Thanksgiving

RTS

---

Mart

Nov 27, 2013, 8:20:31 PM11/27/13
Thanks for the greets Rocky - but we haven't quite yet got around to
celebrating Thanksgiving over on the other side of the pond. I'm sure that
our American owned supermarkets are eager to promote it although It's not as
though Christmas doesn't start here at the beginning of September!

Mart