Re: Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone...

Mart

Nov 21, 2012, 7:29:09 PM11/21/12
Ditto – albeit a little belated.

Mart

"Joan Archer" <arche...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:drSdnXMqkql5EzbN...@bt.com...
Same to you Rocky, enjoy yourself but don’t make yourself ill by eating too
much turkey.

Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/
"RockyTSquirrel" <gafa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
From HillBilly Heights to Everyone, Happy
Thanksgiving.....................

webster72n

Nov 24, 2012, 9:40:28 PM11/24/12
RockyTSquirrel wrote:
> From HillBilly Heights to Everyone, Happy
> Thanksgiving..........Smile...........

However late, but nevertheless sincere, the same to you and 'everyone
here', RoccyTSquirrel.

Harry

Heather

Mar 23, 2013, 6:53:30 PM3/23/13
Happy belated Thanksgiving from the Great White North!!

I darn near forgot how to find this group and then how to answer. Using
Win7 and I don't like it. Healthwise, doing OK and still (almost 2 years
later) going for physio to get these torn ligaments back in some sort of
shape. Got a TENS machine which is doing a good job.

So looking back and ahead, I missed wishing you all Merry Xmas, Happy New
Year, Kissy Valentines Day, a Green St. Patricks and now looking at the
chocolate Easter Bunny Day.......yum.

See the Win 98 d**khead is still on here with his antique, incredibly out of
date computer........oh well, there are retards in most circles and he can
be the resident WinME one. Bwa ha ha.

Bye for now and will catch up with you on perhaps Queen Elizabeth's
birthday......both of them. April and June?

Hugs.......Figgs (and Ron is doing OK even tho he is ANCIENT!!)

Mart

Mar 23, 2013, 8:15:37 PM3/23/13
Hi Heather,

Don't know if you got my reply a week or two back in response to your
Maxines. Although it seemed to Send, and my Outbox seemed to confirm, my
Inbox said different, inferring that I'd sent it to myself - go figure.
Anyway thanks (again?) for that batch, always good to see her.

Mart

98 Guy

Mar 23, 2013, 11:20:51 PM3/23/13
Heather wrote:

> See the Win 98 d**khead is still on here with his antique,
> incredibly out of date computer...

I'm running windows 98 on a core-2 3.5 ghz Intel CPU with 2 gb ram and
two 1.5tb sata hard drives and a 256 mb Nvidia video card with dual
display.

Is that your idea of an antique, out-of-date computer?

> Using Win7 and I don't like it.

That's because you're a boob and know nothing about computers.

Heather

Mar 27, 2013, 1:01:09 AM3/27/13
You are still a dickhead and that has nothing to do with your antique,
outdated computer........bwa ha ha

98 Guy

Mar 27, 2013, 8:49:55 AM3/27/13
Heather top-posted:

> You are still a dickhead and that has nothing to do with your
> antique, outdated computer........bwa ha ha

You are a top-posting boob who has a reading comprehension problem.

What a strange idea you have that 5-year-old computer hardware is
"ancient" or out-dated.

It probably performs better than your Windoze-7 machine.

Mart

Mar 27, 2013, 9:15:35 PM3/27/13
98 Guy complained (yet again) about top-posting in the WinMe NG.

If he's been around these newsgroups and the WinMe newsgroup in particular
for as long as he claims, then its about time he realized that we have
(nearly) ALWAYS top-post here - apart from the thought police who
occasionally arrive to try to "condition" us. Not that it does any good
because WinMe Law Rules here. OK?

If you don't like the WinMe heat - stay out of the WinMe kitchen.

However, if 98 Guy really does want to start a flame war - be our guest. But
by his own admission, nobody looks at this group, so nobody is the only one
going to see it - and I doubt that they would take any notice or even take
him seriously anyway.

HTH

Mart

Heather

Mar 28, 2013, 10:24:02 PM3/28/13
Well said Mart......and he is still a dickhead no matter which ng he posts
on.......and they laugh at him on the anti-malware ones too.

Cheers.........Figgs

Joan Archer

Mar 30, 2013, 7:10:19 AM3/30/13
Hi there you lot, took me by surprise when I saw there were posts in here,
it's been so long since anyone talked to us. <g> Mind you I haven't got any
ng's set up on my Windows 8 machine and that's the one I'm on the most these
days this Windows 7 machine doesn't get used as much now but I still have to
come here to check out what's going on. <g>
Happy Easter to you all. xx