Happy Thanksgiving

1 view

Rocky

Nov 24, 2014, 4:14:06 PM11/24/14
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving 2014...

and a safe "Black Friday" shopping day.... ;-)

RTS

---

Mart

Nov 26, 2014, 8:23:07 PM11/26/14
Hi Rocky,

Still here looking down on the daisies! good to read your face.

Mart

Rocky

Nov 26, 2014, 9:14:21 PM11/26/14
Greetings, Mart..

Still using the Win ME for in-house stuff...
(dos, old programs, etc....)

using the Win 7 (64) for on-line stuff....
Good to see someone still here.. ;-)

RTS

Mart

Dec 3, 2014, 8:23:17 PM12/3/14
Hi Rocky,

Just been advised that "Your Usenet service with BT has stopped" so I was
fully expecting to have lost the 'microsoft.pulic.windowsme.general site
there and then - but its still there! or at least 'bits' of it may/will be
on the night - I hope that we will not die too soon!"

Rocky

Dec 4, 2014, 1:24:36 AM12/4/14
Mart

Maybe BT is outsourcing their UseNet..
I've been told that mine is using Giganews as their source..

Keep the faith, New is not always better......

RTS