Remote tool Connectivity problem in wince 5.0

vivek

Feb 4, 2008, 5:10:24 AM2/4/08

I have a problem in connecting any of the remote tool from platform
builder for windows CE 5.0.

If I try to connect any of the remote tool, it gives error "CESH
server for Windows CE reported the following error: Unable to
establish a connection with the device. Please check server
configuration settings".

I am running platform builder without administrative privilage.

Can anyone help me resolving this issue

regards
Vivek

voidcoder

Feb 4, 2008, 5:39:09 AM2/4/08

Go to platform settings and make sure "Enable CE target control"
option is selected. Alternatively, check you firewall settings
to make sure you are not blocking it.

--
Oleg

vivek

Feb 5, 2008, 1:25:33 AM2/5/08
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the reply.
"Enable CE target control" option is selected in Platform settings.
My Windows firewall/ICS service is disabled.

Is there any security update for windows disable remote connectivity.
Regards
vivek