Asking for help about wifi configuration windows ce 5.0

sbe...@eurilogic.fr

Feb 1, 2008, 11:22:12 AM2/1/08

I need to configure wifi network on a windows ce 5.0 target. This
target is a native wifi wlan station.
However, it is impossible for me to use the "wireless zero config"
user interface because the target does'nt have any screen. (i've got
the full BSP and i can customize it as i want and sysgen it)
I would like to know which registry keys or other parameters must be
modified in order to replace the using of wireless zero config and to
configure the wifi network.

Or is it possible to configure wifi using remoteadmin html pages?
If this is possible how can i include the nativewifi support to
remoteadmin tool (platform builder parameters, bib and reg files ...)

Thanks for your help !!