Flash FMD driver & block size

1 view

vmbi...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2008, 7:07:38 AM1/14/08

I am using intel strata flash in my device and using strata fmd driver
for it. I am able to mount the strata driver success fully if am
giving start address and length such that only BLOCKS OF EQUAL SIZE in
the chip are used. But if the adddress is covering blocks which is
different in size its failing. So how can I manage such flash devices
which has blocks of different sizes.

The flash one which am accessing has 128KB normal blocks and 32kB(4
such blocks) as parameter blocks.

Regards,
Bijesh V.M.