embedding Westtek PDF viewer not showing fonts?

graeme...@googlemail.com

Jul 4, 2013, 3:51:36 AM7/4/13
I've searched for examples of the Westtek PDF viewer samples but the only one I've found is under \wince600\public\viewers, this works fine on the device and renders both pictures and fonts correctly.

I can't get this to link into a standalone application, I get a load of undefined externals:

WTUIP_xxxx

Anyhow that isn't directly my issue.

I've followed the Westtek help to create a viewer window in my own app, there is a very detail but it all seems to work as described but no fonts are shown in my window just pictures.

Running the westtek viewer one the same device the PDF shows pictures and fonts, I can't find any people who have had the same issue (or even used the viewers), anyone had a similar experience?

I've tried embedding the font into the PDF, having it installed in the OS, nothing in both cases, very frustrating!

Thanks
Graeme