How to Copy DVD, Rip DVD, Convert Video on Mac

1 view

leejasone

Jun 27, 2009, 2:52:38 AM6/27/09

Many friends want to share their home-make DVDs and their DVD movies
with others and also they always feel difficult to do that. Today I will
share you a really easy way to Copy DVD to another DVD disc, DVD image
ISO, or a DVD folder. Also I will also introduce you how to rip DVD and
convert videos on Mac.

PART 1: HOW TO COPY A DVD TO ANOTHER DVD DISC/DVD IMAGE ISO/DVD FOLDER
ON MAC
*Step 1: DVD Copy for Mac. *
To copy a DVD on Mac, you need a DVD Copy for Mac to help you.
*Aiseesoft 'DVD Copy for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-copy-for-mac.html)* is a good choice.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-copy-mac/screenshot.jpg]

STEP 2: LOAD YOUR SOURCE
This excellent DVD copy for Mac allows you to load DVD folder and DVD
image ISO.

STEP 3: CHOOSE OUTPUT INFO
1. �Full Disc� or �Main Movie�
This DVD copy for Mac enables you to copy the full disc and also the
main movie according to your need.

2. �Audio�, �Subtitle� and �Volume� name
You can choose your output audio from the �Audio� drop-down list, such
as �all audio�/ �None�/ or some audio the DVD provide.

Subtitle is always an important thing, you can choose your output
subtitle in �Subtitle� drop-down list.

You can also name your output volume's name

STEP 4: CHOOSE YOUR TARGET
You can copy your DVD to another DVD disc, DVD folder or DVD image
ISO.

TIPS:
1. You can also choose to copy the menus or not.
2. All the info you choose will be dispalyed on the �Info Box�.

PART 2: HOW TO RIP DVD TO VIDEO FORMATS ON MAC

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AISEESOFT 'DVD RIPPER FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-RIPPER-FOR-MAC.HTML)

STEP 2. LOAD DVD
Insert DVD into your DVD-ROM, run DVD Ripper for Mac, click �Load DVD�,
find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your DVD-ROM, and
Click �Open�.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-mac/dvd.jpg]

STEP 3. SET OUTPUT FORMAT.
This best DVD ripper for Mac provides you output formats as many as you
want. Just choose one from the drop down list �profile� according to
your portable player.

STEP 4: CONVERSION
You can just Click �Start� to begin your conversion.

PART 3: HOW TO CONVERT VIDEO FILES ON MAC

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AISEESOFT 'VIDEO CONVERTER FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/VIDEO-CONVERTER-FOR-MAC.HTML)

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-mac/video.jpg]

STEP 2: LOAD VIDEO
Easily click �Add File� to load your video that you want to convert.

STEP 3: CHOOSE OUTPUT PROFILE AND SETTINGS
At the bottom of the interface there are a drop-download list named
�profile�. You can choose your output format here.

TIPS:
*1. Trim*
If you want to pick up a part of the video to convert, please click
�Trim� button and drag the �Start trim slider� to set the start time and
�End trim slider� to set the end time. (a) You can also do that by
clicking the �Start trim button� and �End trim button� (b). The third
way you do that is set the exact Start/End time at the right of the
pop-up window and click �OK�.(c)

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/trim.jpg]

2. CROP
If you want to remove the black edges or you want to convert a certain
area of your video, please click the �Crop� button. You can do this
either by drag the frame around the movie (a) or set the crop value:
�Top, Left, Bottom, Right�.(b). Another way to do that is choose models
from �Crop Mode�(c).
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac also allows you to chose the output
aspect ratio above the crop pane, �Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and
4:3� are available.

--
leejasone
leejasone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12239

http://camcorderanswers.com

kangsting31

Jul 21, 2009, 7:34:04 AM7/21/09

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone
Maker' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)

if you are a Mac user:
try this 'iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html)

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 21, 2009, 10:37:26 PM7/21/09

I use 'DVD to iPod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) to put my DVD on
my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use.

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 22, 2009, 7:50:34 AM7/22/09

Aiseesoft *'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* help
you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats,
and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1,
MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support
dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-total-video-converter-0521.jpg]

Aiseesoft *'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)* help you to
convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right
video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2,
3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support
dual core CPU

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 23, 2009, 10:36:27 PM7/23/09

Many people have iPhone right now but few of them can really enjoy it
besides making phone call. Today i recommend you a really nice iPhone
tool: *Aiseesoft 'iPhone Software Pack'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack.html)*

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/iphone-software-pack/iphone-software-pack.jpg]

it can:
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to iPhone compatible video/audio
formats
Aiseesoft iPhone Software Pack can convert any DVD/video/audio to
iPhone/iPhone (3G) MP4, H.264, as well as the MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A audio

2. Transfer PC files to iPhone, iPhone to PC, and between iPhone
Backup iPhone files to PC directly, import files or folder from PC to
iPhone, even transfer between different iPhone with the help of iPhone
Transfer software.

3. Make any time length iPhone ringtone by iPhone Ringtone Maker
Assist you to make ringtone for your iPhone, iPhone (3G) from your own
video and audio sources in any time length by specifying the start time
and end time or dragging the slide bar.

4. Also it can do Trim, Crop, Merge, Snapshot, Choose audio track,
subtitles and other video editing functions.

if you are a Mac user:

here is *'Mac iPhone Software Pack'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack-for-mac.html)*

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 24, 2009, 7:51:59 AM7/24/09

Put DVD movies on your iPod is really nice thing, but you can not put it
directly from DVD to iPod. There are many tools to do this for you. To
me, Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) is the best one.
it is easy to use and fast with high quality.
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/screen/dvd-to-ipod-converter.jpg]

TRIM DVD CASUALLY[/B]
YOU COULD TRIM ANY SEGMENTS YOU WANT TO CONVERT FROM DVD BY ACCURATELY
SETTING START TIME AND END TIME OR JUST DRAG THE SLIDER BAR TO THE
POSITION WHERE YOU WANT TO STOP THE TRIMMING.

*SETTING OUTPUT VIDEO AND AUDIO PARAMETERS*
DETAILED VIDEO AND AUDIO SETTINGS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS DVD TO IPOD
CONVERTER SOFTWARE FOR YOU TO ADJUST, SUCH AS “RESOLUTION”,
VIDEO BITRATE, FRAME RATE, AUDIO CHANNELS, SAMPLE RATE, ETC.

*MERGE INTO ONE FILE*
IF YOU WANT TO MERGE THE SELECTED CONTENTS INTO ONE FILE YOU CAN CHECK
THE “MERGE INTO ONE FILE” OPTION. AS DEFAULT THE MERGED FILE
IS NAMED AFTER THE FIRST SELECTED FILE (EITHER A TITLE OR A CHAPTER).

*CROP YOUR VIDEO*
WITH AISEESOFT DVD TO IPOD CONVERTER YOU CAN REMOVE BLACK EDGE OF YOUR
DVD MOVIE AND GET ANY PLAYING AREA OF THE VIDEO BY USING ITS
“CROP” FUNCTION. YOU CAN ALSO SELECT THE “ZOOM”
MODE TO EXTRUDE YOUR VIDEO SLIGHTLY TO ADJUST TO YOUR PORTABLE DEVICES
SO YOU CAN GET THE BEST VIDEO QUALITY.

*CAPTURE YOUR FAVORITE IMAGE*
IF YOU LIKE THE CURRENT IMAGE OF THE VIDEO YOU CAN USE THE
“SNAPSHOT” OPTION. JUST CLICK THE “SNAPSHOT”
BUTTON THE IMAGE WILL BE SAVED AND YOU CAN CLICK THE “FILE”
NEXT TO “SNAPSHOT” BUTTON TO OPEN YOUR PICTURE. YOU CAN
SELECT THE DESTINATION OF THE PICTURE BY CLICKING THE
“PREFERENCES” BUTTON. AS DEFAULT THE CAPTURED IMAGE WILL BE
SAVED AT: C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\MY DOCUMENTS\AISEESOFT
STUDIO\SNAPSHOT.

*SUPPORT PREVIEW*
YOU CAN PREVIEW THE SOURCE VIDEO AND EDITED VIDEO.

*EASY-TO-USE*
A FEW CLICKS ARE ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO RIP AND COPY DVD MOVIES.
ALL ENCODERS AND DECODERS ARE BUILT IN
FULLY SUPPORT ALL POPULAR VIDEO AND AUDIO FORMATS.

*FASTEST CONVERSION SPEED*
PROVIDE THE FASTEST CONVERSION SPEED (>300%), COMPLETELY SUPPORT DUAL
CORE CPU.

[B]IF YOU ARE A MAC USER:
I RECOMMEND YOU 'DVD TO IPOD FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-TO-IPOD-CONVERTER-FOR-MAC.HTML).

'iPod Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html)

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 26, 2009, 10:49:25 PM7/26/09

'MTS Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/mts-converter.html) is a
really nice converter that can convert your MTS file to other video
format, it is also a 'HD Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/hd-video-converter.html) that can convert
M2TS, TS and other HD video. it also has powerful video editing
functions, such as effect, trim, crop, merge ans so on.

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 27, 2009, 11:07:36 PM7/27/09

I know a really nice 'video converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html). it can convert
almost all popular video format. it can also a 'TS Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ts-video-converter.html) that can compress HD
video to standard video mp4 video to put on iPod, iPhone, Archos, PSP
and other portable devices. it also has powerful video editing
functions, such as effect, trim, crop, and so on.

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

alannewyear

Jul 28, 2009, 8:18:48 AM7/28/09

Many people like enjoy movies at home and they have piles of DVDs. So do
I. I like watch lastest movie on my new Mac and it is wonderful.
However, I always break and lose my DVDs and I was really sad because
they cost most of my money. Luckily, I find a way to store my DVD movies
on my new Mac computer and evern put it on my iPod because I use a DVD
Ripper for Mac and it can rip DVDs to so many video formats, such as
AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and so on.

To do this you must have a nice dvd ripper for Mac. So I find
*Aiseesoft 'DVD Ripper for Mac'
(http://www.mac-dvd-video.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html)*

OK, let�s do it.
STEP 1. DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AISESOFT DVD RIPPER FOR MAC.
For Intel 'Click Here'
(http://www.mac-dvd-video.com/downloads/mac/dvd-ripper-intel.dmg)
For Power PC 'Click Here'
(http://www.mac-dvd-video.com/downloads/mac/dvd-ripper-power-pc.dmg)

STEP 2. LOAD YOU DVD.
Click the �Load DVD� button(a), find the DVD folder of the movie you

want to add from your DVD-ROM, and Click �Open�.
[image:

http://www.mac-dvd-video.com/image/articles/rip-dvd-on-mac/main.jpg]
TICK THE CHECK BOXES(B) BEFORE THE TITLES AND CHAPTERS THAT YOU WANT TO
RIP.

STEP 3. CHOSE OUTPUT PROFILE AND SETTINGS.
Selecting output format is really easy, you can chose your output
format according to your devices players and the default setting works
great.
[image:
http://www.mac-dvd-video.com/image/articles/rip-dvd-on-mac/profile.jpg]

--
alannewyear
alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920

kangsting31

Jul 28, 2009, 10:24:07 PM7/28/09

Aiseesoft* 'MTS Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mts-converter.html)*. Convert MTS, TS, M2TS to
AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MOV, FLV, MKV, SWF, MPG, etc.
Also it can convert MPG, MPEG, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF,
MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, and other HD video
to what you want formats.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/box/mts-converter.gif]

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/screen/mts-converter.jpg]

Functions:
*1. More efficient video formats conversion*
The powerful video decoder technology in Aiseesoft MTS Converter
makes MTS to other formats conversion easily.

Support inputting video formats: HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, MPG,
MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP,
3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, HD MPG, HD
MPEG,HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM.

Supporting profile formats: MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V,
AVI, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, MKV, FLV, SWF,
VOB, DV, Super VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM) , DVD(NTSC,
PAL, SECAM) and HD videos.

*2. More reliable video to audio or audio to audio conversion*
Aiseesoft MTS Converter guarantees the reliability to convert
audio or take out audio from MTS files and other videos to AAC, AC3,
AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA.

*3. Support all popular players*
The converted video or audio files are high compatible with iPod,
iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google
Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, Palm Pre,
Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.

*4. Get adjustable quality to put converted video on players*
Define video settings, so you can set the Video Encoder, Frame
Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution.

As for the Resolution, if you don’t find what you want, you
are available to input your own resolution in Width(pixels) * Height
(pixels).

Set audio settings, including Audio Encoder, Sample Rate,
Channels, Audio Bitrate.

All the settings can be saved in the option list of
“User-Defined”.

*5. Preview and Snapshot*
With this MTS file Converter, it provides the original video
preview and output video preview, you can see the video effect when you
modify it. Once you get one desired movie scene, you can take snapshot,
and saved it as JPEG, GIF or BMP formats picture.

Features:
*1. Modify video effect*
Get your desired video quality by modifying video Brightness,
Contrast, Saturation. With it, you also can apply your modified standard
to all the movies.
*2. Improve the effects of interlacing video by using deinterlacing*
This MTS Converter owns the technique to eliminate some
jaggedness from the interlacing video for better viewing.
*3. Cut any clip of video (Trim)*
Aiseesoft MTS Converter software provides “Trim”
function to help you cut any clip from the original video. You can set
the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the clip you
want to get or just drag the slide bar to the accurate position to
achieve it.
*4. Crop Video Size*
Aiseesoft MTS Converter software allows you to remove black edge
of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its
“Crop” function. You can also select the “Zoom”
mode to extrude your video slightly to adjust to your portable devices
so you can get the best video quality.
*5. Merge several videos into one file*
The MTS Converter software provides an easy way to combine and
join multiple videos together. Just select the videos you want to join
and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish
it easily.
*6. Fastest Conversion Speed*
The best MTS Converter Provides the fastest conversion speed

(>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

Also there are *'TS Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ts-video-converter.html)* and *'HD Video
Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/hd-video-converter.html)* for you
to help you enjoy your digital life.

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

alannewyear

Jul 30, 2009, 8:26:38 AM7/30/09

Few days ago i found this Tod Converter. it can help you to convert Tod
video files to MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT,
TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, HD video, etc.
it can also help you to convert Mod, MPG, AVI, WMV and all popular
video formats to what you need format with fast conversion speed and
lossless quality as a video converter.

--
alannewyear
alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920

kangsting31

Jul 30, 2009, 11:03:03 PM7/30/09

i found a really nice *'M2TS Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/m2ts-converter.html)*. it is really powerful
that can convert M2TS to AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP and all the popular video
formats. It also natively supports converting MTS, TS, TOD, MOD and
more. Aiseesoft *'M2TS Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/m2ts-converter.html)* can efficiently convert
all audios to AAC, AC3, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA and more, or
extract audio from M2TS, TS and others to those audio formats.
it is really fast and can do many video editing works, such as trim,
crop, merge and so on.

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Jul 31, 2009, 7:53:33 AM7/31/09

'MTS Converter' (h erter.html) is a really nice converter that can

convert your MTS file to other video format, it is also a 'HD Video

Converter' (htt verter.html) that can convert M2TS, TS and other HD
video. it also has powerful video editing functions, such as effect,
trim, crop, merge ans so on.

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

john25667

Sep 21, 2009, 10:00:25 AM9/21/09

Actually, I am not very good at iPod stuff and I always make a mess up
about my iTunes and iPod. But now it is very easy for me to do with my
iTunes and iPod, I can easily transfer data between my iPod nano and
iPhone, backup my iPod data in my computer and put songs and videos from
my computer to my iPod/iPhone without iTunes.

SO I FOUND AISEESOFT 'IPOD TRANSFER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPOD-TRANSFER.HTML)

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/main.jpg]

Now I will share with you this fantastic iPod assistant.

PART 1: HOW TO TRANSFER SONGS AND VIDEOS AND OTHER DATA BETWEEN TWO
DIFFERENT IPOD/IPHONE.
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL 'AISEESOFT IPOD TRANSFER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DOWNLOADS/IPOD-TRANSFER.EXE)

STEP 2: CONNECT IPOD.
Connect your two iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

STEP 3: FIND YOUR DATA.
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files. Pick the files
that you need to transfer.

STEP 4: TRANSFER DATA
Just click �iPod to iPod� button and it will show you the folder of
another iPod that you want to transfer to. Click OK. The transfer can be
finished automatically.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/ipod-to-ipod.jpg]

PART 2: HOW TO BACKUP IPOD DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER.

STEP 1: CONNECT YOUR IPOD.

Run the software, and connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB
cable. After done, the iPod/iPhone icon and its library and playlists
will appear in the Device list.

STEP 2: FIND YOUR FILES
Open the library/playlist that you want to export files, and then check
the file(s) you want to export in the file list.

STEP 3: BACKUP FILES
Click �iPod to computer� button to select the destination of the
exporting files and start exporting files.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/ipod-to-computer.jpg]

PART 3: HOW TO TRANSFER SONGS AND VIDEOS FROM COMPUTER TO IPOD WITHOUT
ITUNES.

STEP 1: CONNECT IPOD.
Connect your iPod/iPhone to your computer via USB cable.

STEP 2: FIND DATA
Click �computer to iPod� button to seek the files or folders that you
want to import to iPod and click OK. The process of importing will be
finished instantly.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/ipod-transfer/computer-to-ipod.jpg]

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Sep 22, 2009, 9:18:19 AM9/22/09

Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People
use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play
games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can
convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info
on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily.
What you need is just

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Oct 11, 2009, 3:36:23 AM10/11/09

*Aiseesoft 'Mod Converter for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-converter-for-mac.html)* can help you
convert Panasonic/JVC/Cannon etc. Mod file to AVI, convert Mod to FLV,
MPG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc., then you can enjoy edit them, enjoy them
on your portable devices.

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Oct 11, 2009, 9:48:44 AM10/11/09

Have you always been thinking convert your movies and play on your
Nintendo DS? The wondering can stop now. Here I recommend you you two
ways to do that. One way is Moonshell + BatchDPG + AviSynth. This way is
really hard to operate but it is free. The other way is really easy to
do and it cost you a little: Moonshell + *'DPG Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dpg-converter.html)*.

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Oct 12, 2009, 9:35:31 AM10/12/09

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is
really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup
my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i
use this *'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* to
help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv,
avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really
powerful *'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)*. it can convert
all videos to different formats.

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Dec 12, 2009, 9:23:05 PM12/12/09

Share a *'Blu Ray Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)*, which can rip Blu-Ray
DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This *'Blu Ray Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)*
can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD
XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats
MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Dec 13, 2009, 3:41:23 AM12/13/09

Several day ago, I saw a *'dvd ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* on 'StumbleUpon.com:
Personalized Recommendations to Help You Discover the Best of the Web'
(http://www.stumbleupon.com), then I had a free trial and found the
image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to
almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV,
MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can
even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use,
you can visit this article, which tell you how to
*'rip dvd' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/article/dvd-ripper.html)* to
video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this *'dvd
ripper for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html)*.

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

kayla...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 6:00:23 AM8/21/13
To rip copy and convert Blu-ray on Mac, Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is a good choice. It is an all in one software which combines blu-ray ripper, DVD ripper and video converter for Mac. With it, you can easily rip, copy and convert Blu-ray on your Mac.
Aunsoft Blu-ray Ripper is another choice, it is in back to school big sale, and is 50% off.
http://www.aunsoft.com/imedia-converter-mac/
http://www.aunsoft.com/2013-back-to-school/