For Mac Users: How to convert video files?

kangsting31

Mar 20, 2009, 2:49:10 AM3/20/09

For a few days, I have been wondering why there are so many video
formats, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP…… and also why not all the devices
support all kinds of video formats or they just support one format. If
you are confused about the different video formats, and you are a Mac
user, here I will give you a satisfying answer: Aiseesoft 'Video
Converter for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html)

With it you can convert all the popular video formats easily, such as
convert AVI to MP4, convert WMV to 3GP and so on for Mac users.
Here I will show you How to use it:

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AISEESOFT VIDEO CONVERTER FOR MAC
For Intel:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mac/video-converter-intel.dmg
For Power PC:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mac/video-converter-power-pc.dmg

STEP 2: LOAD VIDEO
Easily click “Add File” to load your video that you want to convert.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-mac/video.jpg]

Step 3: Choose output profile and settings
At the bottom of the interface there are a drop-download list named
“profile”. You can choose your output format here.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/profile.jpg]

You can also adjust the settings of your output video, such as
Resolution, Bit rate and so on.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/settings.jpg]

*After you finish the 3 steps, you can just click “Start” button to
start your conversion.*

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

http://camcorderanswers.com

kangsting31

Mar 22, 2009, 9:59:33 PM3/22/09

As one of mobile devices fans, I was looking for a valuable all-in-one
converter that not only can rip DVD and convert video, but also backup
my ipod files to my computer. Recently my friend recommend me the Best
DVD Converter Suite — Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite that can meet my
needs. Now I will share with you.

This 'Best DVD Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) actually includes
three useful software: 'Best DVD Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html), 'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html) and 'iPod to
Computer Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html).

Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite supports almost all the portable devices,
such as: Google phone,PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2,Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone, etc. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video files on
them.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/screen/dvd-converter-suite.jpg]

KEY FUNCTIONS
1. Convert DVD and any video/audio to the various video/audio formats
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software could easily convert DVD and any
video to the various video/audio formats such as MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3,
WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB,
M4A, AAC, WAV, etc.

2. Transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC
It could easily transfer your songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC,
then you can backup the videos or songs, you also could transfer them to
another iPod or iPhone through the iPhone transfer software.

3. Support almost all popular portable players
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software can convert DVD and video to all
the popular devices: PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone, etc.

4. Easy and powerful editing function (Merge, Trim, Crop)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software offers powerful editing
functions such as merging multiple DVD chapters, titles or different
videos files into one file, trimming any clip of video or DVD, cropping
video size and so forth.

5. Easy to use
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Only a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole
process on real time.

KEY FEATURES

1. Merge multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into
one file
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides an easy way to combine
and join multiple DVD chapters, titles or different videos files into
one file. Just select the DVD chapters, titles or videos you want to
join and check the “merge into one file” check box you can finish it
easily.

2. Cut any clip of video (Trim)
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software provides “Trim” function to help
you cut any clip from the original video. You can set the “Start Time”
and “End Time” of the clip you want to get or just drag the slide bar to
the accurate position to achieve it.

3. Crop Video Size
Aiseesoft DVD Converter Suite software allows you to remove black edge
of your movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop”
function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video
slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best
video quality.

4. Capture your favorite image
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot”
option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you
can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your
picture.

5. Support Preview
You can preview the source video and edited video.

6. All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Full support all popular video and audio formats.

7. Fastest Conversion Speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual
core CPU.

kangsting31

Mar 24, 2009, 7:09:53 AM3/24/09

I used to buy a lot of DVDs, but since I split my time between the US
and Europe, I found that half my discs wouldn't play on my Powerbook.
Apple only lets you switch regions five times (though the studios
actually say you're allowed to do this 25 times -- Apple actually
imposes more restrictions than it has to), so I quickly ran out of
region-switches and just gave up on DVDs for a while.

Thanks, DVD Converter Suite for Mac, for giving me back the access to
my property that the MPAA and Apple took away.

This 'DVD Converter Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite-for-mac.html) actually
includes two useful software: 'DVD Ripper for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html) and 'Video Converter
for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html).

It is everything you need to rip your DVD videos and convert your video
files on Mac OS X for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3,
iRiver, Sony Walkman, Nokia, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone,
Pocket PC, cell phone, MP4 player, MP3 player, and many other video and
audio players.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/mac/screen/dvd-converter-suite-sc.jpg]

KEY FUNCTIONS:
*1. Rip DVD to popular video and audio formats on Mac OS X*
Rip DVD on Mac to AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP,
3G2, VOB… video formats, and MP3, AAC, AC3…audio formats.
2. CONVERT ANY VIDEO TO ALMOST ALL POPULAR VIDEO AND AUDIO FORMATS ON
MAC OS X
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac is a professional Mac Video Converter
that can convert between all popular video formats, including AVI, MP4,
MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB...video formats, and
MP3, AAC, AC3...audio formats.
3. SUPPORT ALL POPULAR PORTABLE PLAYERS
It is everything you need to rip your DVD videos and convert your video
files on Mac OS X for iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3,
iRiver, Sony Walkman, Nokia, Creative Zen, Archos, PMP, Smart Phone,
Pocket PC, cell phone, MP4 player, MP3 player, and many other video and
audio players.
4. PROVIDE ALL YOUR WANTS OF DVD AND VIDEO EDITING
Video trimming, movie cropping and video effecting to cater what you
need.

For Windows user i found this 'Best DVD Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite.html) which actually

includes three useful software: 'Best DVD Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html), 'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html) and 'iPod to
Computer Transfer'

(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html). With it you
can easily convert DVD and video to all the popular formats, transfer
songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC with super fast conversion speed
and excellent image and sound quality.

summertree24

Mar 26, 2009, 8:44:22 AM3/26/09

Maybe .mp4 and is the most popular video formats right now, because
iPod, PSP, Apple TV, iRiver, Sansa, and other popular portable media
players are accept .mp4 video format. If you have or are going to buy
those PMP, you must want to put DVDs and videos you have on them.
This guide will show you how to convert DVDs and videos to .mp4 video
format.
I use a really nice converter: 'Aiseesoft DVD to MP4 Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-mp4-suite-for-mac.html)

--
summertree24
summertree24's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11925

kangsting31

Mar 27, 2009, 7:52:51 AM3/27/09

Gphone has very powerful amusement function with its 3.17-inch screen.
Enjoy your DVDs on it is a really nice thing to do when you are on your
trip. However, you can not put your DVDs on it directly, because Gphone
supports H.264, MPEG4, 3GP, WMV video formats. So just convert your DVDs
to Gphone supported video formats and enjoy them.
This guide aims to show you how to put DVDs on Gphone.

Aiseesoft 'DVD to Google Phone Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-google-phone-converter.html) is your
best choice of doing this.

kangsting31

Mar 28, 2009, 10:04:27 PM3/28/09

isolateam

Mar 30, 2009, 9:26:28 AM3/30/09

good
Thanks
ilove it very much
ilove it very muchilove it very muchilove it very much
ilove it very much
ilove it very much
ilove it very much
ilove it very muchilove it very muchilove it very much

--
isolateam
isolateam's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11931

isolateam

Apr 1, 2009, 2:52:30 AM4/1/09

nice guide
it brings a lot convenience to my life
thanks iaseesoft very much
nice guide
it brings a lot convenience to my life
thanks iaseesoft very much

--
isolateam
isolateam's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11931

isolateam

Apr 1, 2009, 3:16:39 AM4/1/09

nice guide
it brings a lot convenience to my life
thanks iaseesoft very muchnice guide

isolateam

Apr 1, 2009, 8:18:02 AM4/1/09

good nice guide
this software brings a lots convenient to me
Thanks isaseesoft good nice guide
this software brings a lots convenient to me
Thanks isaseesoft

--
isolateam
isolateam's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11931

isolateam

isolateam

Apr 5, 2009, 10:50:47 PM4/5/09

nice
this software is useful to me
i like it very muchnice
this software is useful to me
i like it very muchnice
this software is useful to me
i like it very much

isolateam

Apr 6, 2009, 9:38:30 PM4/6/09

nice high quality nice high quality nice high quality nice high
quality nice high quality nice high quality nice high quality nice
high quality nice high quality

--
isolateam
isolateam's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11931

isolateam

Apr 6, 2009, 10:08:54 PM4/6/09

nice high quality nice high quality nice high quality nice high
quality nice high quality nice high quality nice high quality nice
high quality

livelybunny09

Apr 7, 2009, 7:04:30 AM4/7/09

Enjoy YouTube video, camera video and other video files on iPod, iPhone,
Archos, Sansa, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, Palm, Cell
Phone such as Nokia, Sony XPERIA, Google Phone, BlackBerry and other
portable players.

[image:
http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/archos.jpg]

4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum is the most advanced 'video
converter' (http://www.4videosoft.com/video-converter-platinum.html)
which can convert between any video formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG2,
VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and extract audio from these video.

[image:
http://www.4videosoft.com/images/guide/video-converter-platinum/main.gif]

KEY FUNCTIONS:
*1. Support the mutual conversion between all the popular video and
audio formats*
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum supports all the video and audio
formats. Then it can convert them into any other formats.
2. EXTRACT AUDIO FROM VIDEO
Convert video to only the audio for your listening.
3. VIDEO SPLITTER
4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum has the trim function. It means
that you can get any time-length video clips from your video sources.
4. VIDEO CROPPER
Adjust the size of video play region and the output aspect ratio to get
the perfect playing effect.
5. VIDEO JOINER
Merge your selected video sources into one file after conversion for
you to enjoy successively.
6. TAKE SNAPSHOT
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview. It can be saved in the
default folder automatically.

--
livelybunny09
livelybunny09's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11852

isolateam

Apr 7, 2009, 10:16:09 PM4/7/09

sounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds
wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds
wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds wonderfulsounds
wonderfulsounds wonderful

livelybunny09

Apr 8, 2009, 5:16:06 AM4/8/09

dailiang11

Apr 8, 2009, 11:13:43 PM4/8/09

nice

good
wonderful choicenice

good
wonderful choicenice

good
wonderful choicenice

good
wonderful choicenice

good
wonderful choice

--
dailiang11
dailiang11's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11962

dailiang11

Apr 9, 2009, 10:04:02 PM4/9/09

it is useful to me
thank aiseesoft ,
it is useful to me
thank aiseesoft ,
it is useful to me
thank aiseesoft ,
it is useful to me
thank aiseesoft ,
it is useful to me
thank aiseesoft ,
it is useful to me
thank aiseesoft ,

--
dailiang11
dailiang11's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11962

LQ

Apr 11, 2009, 12:42:20 PM4/11/09
On 3月20日, 下午2时49分, kangsting31 <kangsting31.3pc...@no-

mx.forums.camcorderanswers.com> wrote:
> For a few days, I have been wondering why there are so manyvideo
> formats, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, 3GP…… and also why not all the devices
> support all kinds ofvideoformats or they just support one format. If
> you are confused about the differentvideoformats, and you are a Mac

> user, here I will give you a satisfying answer: Aiseesoft 'Video
> Converter for Mac'
> (http://www.aiseesoft.com/video-converter-for-mac.html)
>
> With it you canconvertall the popularvideoformats easily, such asconvertAVI to MP4,convertWMV to 3GP and so on for Mac users.

> Here I will show you How to use it:
>
> STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AISEESOFTVIDEOCONVERTER FOR MAC

> For Intel:http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mac/video-converter-intel.dmg
> For Power PC:http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mac/video-converter-power-pc.dmg
>
> STEP 2: LOADVIDEO
> Easily click “Add File” to load yourvideothat you want toconvert.
>
> [image:http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-mac/video.jpg]
>
> Step 3: Choose output profile and settings
> At the bottom of the interface there are a drop-download list named
> “profile”. You can choose your output format here.
>
> [image:http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/profile.jpg]
>
> You can also adjust the settings of your outputvideo, such as

> Resolution, Bit rate and so on.
>
> [image:http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-for-mac/settings.jpg]
>
> *After you finish the 3 steps, you can just click “Start” button to
> start your conversion.*
>
> --
> kangsting31
> kangsting31's Profile:http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911
> View this thread:http://camcorderanswers.com/showthread.php?t=8373
>
> http://camcorderanswers.com

Try:E.M. HD Video Converter
It is a wonderful video converter that lets you not only convert your
favorite videos to various HD (high definition) video formats like HD
WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time
Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc.

http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video-converter/index.htm

dailiang11

jamesalanzone

Apr 15, 2009, 12:33:13 AM4/15/09

nice&#65292;this a nice softwarenice&#65292;this a nice
softwarenice&#65292;this a nice softwarenice&#65292;this a nice
softwarenice&#65292;this a nice softwarenice&#65292;this a nice software

--
jamesalanzone
jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975

jamesalanzone

jamesalanzone

jamesalanzone

jamesalanzone

kangsting31

Apr 21, 2009, 9:04:00 AM4/21/09

I use 'DVD to iPod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) to put my DVD on
my iPod easily.
it is really fast and easy to use.

Make my own ringtone for my iPhone i use Aiseesoft 'iPhone Ringtone
Maker' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)

if you are a Mac user:
try this 'iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker-for-mac.html)

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

Apr 24, 2009, 8:20:45 AM4/24/09

Put DVD movies on your iPod is really nice thing, but you can not put it
directly from DVD to iPod. There are many tools to do this for you. To
me, Aiseesoft 'DVD to iPod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html) is the best one.
it is easy to use and fast with high quality.
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/screen/dvd-to-ipod-converter.jpg]

TRIM DVD CASUALLY
You could trim any segments you want to convert from DVD by accurately
setting start time and end time or just drag the slider bar to the
position where you want to stop the trimming.

SETTING OUTPUT VIDEO AND AUDIO PARAMETERS
Detailed video and audio settings are provided by this DVD to iPod
Converter software for you to adjust, such as “Resolution”, Video
Bitrate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, Sample Rate, etc.

MERGE INTO ONE FILE
If you want to merge the selected contents into one file you can check
the “Merge into one file” option. As default the merged file is named
after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter).

CROP YOUR VIDEO
With Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter you can remove black edge of your
DVD movie and get any playing area of the video by using its “Crop”
function. You can also select the “Zoom” mode to extrude your video
slightly to adjust to your portable devices so you can get the best
video quality.

CAPTURE YOUR FAVORITE IMAGE
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot”
option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you
can click the “File” next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture. You
can select the destination of the picture by clicking the “Preferences”
button. As default the captured image will be saved at: C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Aiseesoft Studio\Snapshot.

SUPPORT PREVIEW
You can preview the source video and edited video.

EASY-TO-USE
A few clicks are all you need to do to rip and copy DVD movies.
All Encoders and Decoders are built in
Fully support all popular video and audio formats.

FASTEST CONVERSION SPEED
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual
core CPU.

IF YOU ARE A MAC USER:
I RECOMMEND YOU 'DVD TO IPOD FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-TO-IPOD-CONVERTER-FOR-MAC.HTML).

'iPod Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-movie-converter.html)

jamesalanzone

Apr 27, 2009, 11:04:15 PM4/27/09

How to put movies on an iPod is always a problem that most iPod users
are confused about. There are many tools can help you to convert video
on iPod, such as avi iPod Converter for Mac,
Mpeg 4 iPod Converter, 3gp converter for iPod and so on. Those tools
can help you to put avi, wmv, 3gp, Mpeg on iPod easily. This is the
easiest way to put movies on an iPod. You can also put movies from one
iPod to another one and from computer to your iPod directly with iPod
transfer tools.

This guide includes two Parts:
PART 1: HOW TO PUT MOVIES ON AN IPOD FOR WINDOWS (CONVERT & TRANSFER)
PART 2: HOW TO PUT MOVIES ON AN IPOD FOR MAC (CONVERT & TRANSFER)

PART 1: HOW TO PUT MOVIES ON AN IPOD FOR WINDOWS
A. With Converter

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AISEESOFT 'IPOD VIDEO CONVERTER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPOD-MOVIE-CONVERTER.HTML)

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/ipod-movie-converter.jpg]

--
jamesalanzone
jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975

jamesalanzone

Apr 28, 2009, 11:37:56 PM4/28/09

How to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music from ipod to computer
with only one tool

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and
transfer music from ipod to computer with only one tool.
IT INCLUDES 3 PARTS:
PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND
MP3 PLAYERS
PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB�
PART 3. HOW TO BACKUP IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER

BELIEVE OR NOT, TO DO THE THINGS ABOVE WHAT YOU NEED IS DOWNLOAD
AISEESOFT 'DVD CONVERTER SUITE'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-CONVERTER-SUITE.HTML) AND FEW CLICKS.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/converter-suite-new/main.jpg]

livelybunny9

May 2, 2009, 4:12:50 AM5/2/09

Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!
Enjoy weekend!

--
livelybunny9
livelybunny9's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11855

jamesalanzone

May 2, 2009, 10:48:34 PM5/2/09

How to change iPhone Wallpaper

Here are the easy steps you can take to change iPhone Wallpaper easily.

Make preparations:

STEP 1:[/B] FIND AN IMAGE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE AS WALLPAPER FROM
'IPHONE WALLPAPER' (HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPHONE-WALLPAPER.HTML)

*STEP 2:* RIGHT-CLICK ON A PC OR CONTROL-CLICK ON AN APPLE COMPUTER AND
SELECT \"SAVE AS\" TO SAVE THE IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER. SAVE IT TO YOUR
\"MY PICTURES\" FOLDER OR IPHOTO LIBRARY ON A PC OR APPLE RESPECTIVELY,
OR WHEREVER YOU PREFER TO STORE YOUR IMAGES ON YOUR COMPUTER AS LONG AS
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EASILY LOCATE IT.

*STEP 3:* CONNECT THE IPHONE TO YOUR COMPUTER WITH THE USB CABLE AND
WAIT FOR ITUNES TO LAUNCH ITSELF AUTOMATICALLY. CLICK ON THE \"PHOTOS\"
TAB IN THE SIDE PANEL.

*STEP 4:* CLICK ON THE \"SYNC PHOTOS FROM:\" TAB IN THE \"PHOTOS\" MENU
ON ITUNES AND LOCATE THE FOLDER WHERE YOUR PHOTOS ARE STORED. SELECT ALL
OF THE IMAGES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER YOUR TO IPHONE. CLICK ON
\"SYNC\" IN ITUNES TO TRANSFER ALL OF THE PHOTOS TO YOUR IPHONE.

*CHANGE IPHONE WALLPAPER
[b]Step 1:* Tap Settings on the iPhone�s home screen:

*Step 2:* Tap the Wallpaper tab:

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/wallpaper-tab-in-iphone-settings.jpg]

Several tabs should appear, including one that says Wallpaper. You can
tap any of the tabs to select wallpaper for the iPhone. The Wallpaper
tab features a collection of pictures supplied by Apple. The other tabs
feature pictures you have added to the iPhone, including those taken
with the iPhone�s camera.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/wallpaper-selections.jpg]

*Step 3:* Tap any picture. A preview screen of the wallpaper will
appear, along with the words Move and Scale at the top. You can pinch
and reverse pinch the picture to resize. The transparent bars at the top
and bottom simulate the bars for the clock and Slide to unlock that will
eventually display on top of your wallpaper.
In the example below you can see that the heads of the two peoples will
be partially covered by the top bar:

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/resizing-iphone-wallpaper-1.jpg]

To fix, I will reverse pinch to expand the picture, then drag the
picture so that their faces appear in the center:

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/resizing-iphone-wallpaper-2.jpg]

*Step 4:* Tap Set Wallpaper to finish.
To view your new iPhone wallpaper, put the iPhone to sleep by pressing
the sleep button on the top of the iPhone. Then hit the home button to
wake the iPhone, and you should see the wallpaper.

Note the position of the clock and Slide to unlock transparent bars. If
you�re unhappy with the position of the wallpaper, repeat the steps
above.

--
jamesalanzone
jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975

jamesalanzone

May 4, 2009, 8:40:51 AM5/4/09

I have a lot of videos that I took when parties were held with my
friends and family. Every time I watch those videos, it is really a nice
memory. Some of them are DVDs and some are videos on my computer. Now I
can put them on my iPod. And you can also put them on your
iPod/Zune/PSP/Creative Zen and other PMP and mobile phones using
Aiseesoft 'Mod Converter Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-converter-suite.html)

PART 1: HOW TO CONVERT HOME-MADE VIDEOS TO IPOD/ARCHOS/SANSA/WALKMAN
AND SO ON.
*Step 0: click "Mod Video Converter" button to use Aiseesoft 'Mod Video
Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html)*

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/mod-suite/main.jpg]

STEP 1: ADD FILES
Click �Add File� to add your video files and then click "play" button
to preview videos.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/mod-suite/mod.jpg]

STEP 2: SET OUTPUT VIDEO FORMAT
Click �Profile� button from the profile list to select the output video
format such as AVI, MPG, MPEG and WMV. You can click the �Settings�
button to set parameters of your output video such as Resolution, Frame
Rate and so on.

STEP 3: CLICK THE �START� BUTTON TO START THE CONVERSION.

MORE FUNCTIONS:
*1. Merge into one file.*
This button could help you convert several files into one file.

2. TRIM YOUR VIDEO.
click the "trim" button and set the �Start Time� and �End Time� to
choose part as you want convert or you can directly drag the slide bar
to the accurate position.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-trim.jpg]

3. CROP YOUR VIDEO
By using the �Crop� button you can crop the black edge of your video
and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your
video to your mobile devices.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-crop.jpg]

After finishing conversion, the finished videos will be saved. You
could click "Open Folder" button to visit your videos.

PART2: HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/ZUNE/PSP/CREATIVE ZEN�� VIDEO FORMATS.

STEP 0: CLICK \"DVD RIPPER\" BUTTON TO USE AISEESOFT DVD RIPPER- 'BEST
DVD RIPPER' (HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-RIPPER.HTML)

STEP 1: IMPORT DVD.
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the �Load DVD� button to
load DVD.

TIPS:[/B] THIS DVD RIPPER CAN LOAD THREE DVD SOURCE, YOU CAN LOAD YOUR
DVD FROM DVD DRIVE, DVD FOLDER IN YOUR PC AND ALSO IFO FILE.

[B]STEP 2: VIDEO SETTINGS.
Select the output video format you want from the �Profile� drop-down
list.

TIPS:
1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively
drop-down list.
2: You can click the �Settings� button to set your video parameters.

STEP 3: START CONVERSION
Click the �Start� button to start your conversion.

STEP 4: CLICK �OPEN� BUTTON TO OPEN YOUR OUTPUT DESTINATION FILE.

Just as the Mod Video Converter, it also could trim, crop and effect.

jamesalanzone

May 4, 2009, 10:13:24 PM5/4/09

[...]

STEP 2: ADD VIDEO
Click �Add File� button to load your movies that you want to put on
iPod.

STEP 3: CHOOSE OUTPUT FORMAT
You can choose your output format according to your iPod�s generation
from the drop-down list named �profile�. You can also adjust the
settings of your output video by clicking �Settings� button.

STEP 4: START CONVERSION
Click �Start� button to begin your conversion.

B. WITH TRANSFER
STEP 1: FREE DOWNLOAD AISEESOFT 'IPOD TRANSFER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPOD-TRANSFER.HTML)

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/ipod-transfer.jpg]

STEP 2: PLUG IPOD
Plug your iPods or iPhones to computer

STEP 3: FIND MOVIES
Find the movies that you want to put on your iPod from the other iPod.

STEP 4: TRANSFER
Click �Transfer� button

PART 2: HOW TO PUT MOVIES ON AN IPOD FOR MAC

A. WITH CONVERTER

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AISEESOFT 'IPOD VIDEO CONVERTER FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPOD-VIDEO-CONVERTER-FOR-MAC.HTML)

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/ipod-video-converter-sc.jpg]

STEP 2: ADD FILE
Click �Add File� button to load your movies that you want to put on
iPod.

STEP 3: PROFILE AND SETTINGS
Choose your output video�s profile from a drop-down list and you can
also adjust the settings of your output movie.

STEP 4: CONVERSION
Click �Start� button to begin your conversion.

B. WITH TRANSFER
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL AISEESOFT 'IPOD MANAGER FOR MAC'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IPOD-MANAGER-FOR-MAC.HTML)

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/ipod/ipod-manager-for-mac-sc.jpg]

STEP 2: PLUG
Plug your iPod via USB cable.

STEP 3: FIND MOVIES
Find your movies you want to put your iPod from your local disk.

STEP 4: TRANSFER
Click Transfer button to begin your transfer and seconds later you will
get your movies on your iPod.

jamesalanzone

May 5, 2009, 10:31:09 PM5/5/09

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer
music from ipod to computer with only one tool.
IT INCLUDES 3 PARTS:
PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND
MP3 PLAYERS
PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB�
PART 3. HOW TO BACKUP IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER

BELIEVE OR NOT, TO DO THE THINGS ABOVE WHAT YOU NEED IS DOWNLOAD
AISEESOFT 'DVD CONVERTER SUITE'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-CONVERTER-SUITE.HTML) AND FEW CLICKS.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/converter-suite-new/main.jpg]

PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND

MP3 PLAYERS.[/B]
*STEP 1.* CLICK �DVD RIPPER� ON THE MAIN INTERFACE TO RUN AISEESOFT
'DVD RIPPER' (HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-RIPPER.HTML).

[image:
HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IMAGES/GUIDE/CONVERTER-SUITE-NEW/DVD.JPG]

*STEP 2.* OPEN YOUR DVD DRIVE AND PUT YOUR DVD IN IT, THEN CLICK �LOAD
DVD� AND CHOOSE �LOAD DVD� TO LOAD YOUR DVD INTO THIS BEST DVD RIPPER.
*STEP 3.* CHOOSE YOUR OUTPUT FORMAT FROM THE �PROFILE� DROP-DOWN LIST.
THIS BEST DVD RIPPER PROVIDES YOU SO MANY FORMATS THAT OUT OF YOUR
EXPECTATION, SUCH AS �IPOD VIDEO MPEG 4 (*.MP4)�, �IPHONE 3G MOV 640*480
(*.MOV)� AND SO ON. AFTER YOU CHOOSE YOUR OUTPUT FORMAT, YOU CAN ADJUST
YOUR OUTPUT VIDEO�S SETTINGS, SUCH AS �RESOLUTION�, �FRAME RATE�,
�BITRATE�, �SAMPLE RATE� AND SO ON.
CLICK *�START�* NOW TO BEGIN YOUR CONVERSION AND YOU WILL GET YOUR
VIDEO SOON.

TO MAKE YOUR OUTPUT MOVIE MORE ENJOYABLE YOU CAN DO SOME EDITINGS TO IT
THROUGH THIS BEST DVD RIPPER. YOU CAN CHOOSE A PART OF YOUR MOVIE TO
CONVERT (TRIM), REMOVE THE BLACK EDGES OF YOUR DVD MOVIE (CROP) AND ALSO
ADJUST THE EFFECT (EFFECT) AND SELECT SUBTITLE AND AUDIO TRACK.

[image:
HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IMAGES/GUIDE/CONVERTER-SUITE-NEW/EDITOR.JPG]

*PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB�

STEP 1.* CLICK �TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER� ON THE MAIN INTERFACE TO RUN
AISEESOFT 'TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/TOTAL-VIDEO-CONVERTER.HTML)

[image:
HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/IMAGES/GUIDE/CONVERTER-SUITE-NEW/VIDEO.JPG]

*STEP 2.* CLICK �ADD FILE� TO LOAD THE VIDEO YOU WANT TO CONVERT.
*STEP 3.* CHOOSE OUTPUT FORMAT BY CLICKING �PROFILE� AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR
OWN OUTPUT VIDEO BY
CLICKING �SETTINGS� TO ADJUST THE RESOLUTION, FRAME RATE, BITRATE AND
SO ON.
BEFORE YOU CLICK *�START�* TO BEGIN YOUR CONVERSION, YOU CAN DO SOME
EDITING WORKS, SUCH AS PICK UP A PART OF YOUR VIDEO TO CONVERT(TRIM),
CHOOSE YOUR OWN PLAY REGION(CROP) AND PUT TWO OR MORE FILES INTO
ONE.(MERGE INTO ONE FILE).
OK, NOW YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR CONVERSION.

*PART 3. HOW TO BACKUP IPOD SONGS AND VIDEOS ON YOUR COMPUTER.
[b]Step 1.* Click �iPod to Computer Transfer� to run Aiseesoft 'iPod to
Computer Transfer'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/ipod-to-computer-transfer.html).

*Step 2.* Plug your iPod to your computer and the Aiseesoft iPod to
Computer Transfer can automatically scan and find your iPod.
*Step 3.* Choose the songs and videos you want to backup.
*Step 4.* Click �export to PC� button to transfer your songs and videos
to your Computer.

AvenBrown

May 9, 2009, 6:05:42 AM5/9/09

Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!
Lots of useful information!

--
AvenBrown
AvenBrown's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12027

kangsting31

jamesalanzone

May 11, 2009, 10:22:23 PM5/11/09

QUESTION:
1: What is .Mod and .Tod video?
2: How to convert .Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG?
ANSWER:
1: .Mod and .Tod videos are mainly produced by digital harddisk
camcorder such as JVC camcorder and so on. It is not common video
formats and can only be played on some special players.
2: Now there is one professional 'Mod Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-video-converter.html) that can convert
.Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG now. 'Aiseesoft Mod Video
Converter' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/downloads/mod-video-converter.exe)
has super conversion speed and excellent image/sound quality.

THE FOLLOWING IS A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO HANDLE THE CONVERSION.
*Step 0:* Install and run Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/mod-converter-start.jpg]
STEP 1: [/B]ADD FILES
CLICK �ADD FILE� TO ADD YOUR VIDEO FILES.
*STEP 2: *SET OUTPUT VIDEO FORMAT
CLICK �PROFILE� BUTTON FROM THE DROP-DOWN LIST TO SELECT THE OUTPUT
VIDEO FORMAT SUCH AS AVI, MPG, MPEG AND WMV. YOU CAN CLICK THE
�SETTINGS� BUTTON TO SET PARAMETERS OF YOUR OUTPUT VIDEO SUCH AS FRAME
RATE, BITRATE TO GET THE BEST VIDEO QUALITY AS YOU WANT.
*STEP 3: *CLICK THE �START� BUTTON TO START THE CONVERSION.

*TIPS:
[b]1: How to join your Mod/Tod videos*
If you want to merge several Mod/Tod videos into one file you can
choose them and click the �Merge into one file� to do it.
2: HOW TO SPLIT YOUR MOD/TOD VIDEO
The �Trim� function also servers as a video splitter. You can set the
�Start Time� and �End Time� to set the time of the clip or you can
directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position. After cutting your
Mod/Tod videos into small clips you can upload them to YouTube, Myspace
and so on to share your video with people of the world.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-trim.jpg]
3: HOW TO CROP YOUR MOD/TOD VIDEO SIZE
By using the �Crop� function you can crop the black edge of your video

and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your

video to your mobile devices. With it you can enjoy and share your DV
with other people anytime and anywhere.
[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/video-crop.jpg]
4: HOW TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE

If you like the current image of the video you can use the �Snapshot�
option. Just click the �Snapshot� button the image will be saved and you

can click the �Open� button next to �Snapshot� button to open your
picture.

--
jamesalanzone
jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975

kangsting31

jamesalanzone

May 13, 2009, 10:03:41 PM5/13/09

In olden days people used to use all bulky mobile phones with hard
keypad, people found it difficult in handling them and carrying their
operations. Today a new era has emerged in mobile phones - BlackBerry
9500.

[image: http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/blackberry9500.jpg]

BlackBerry 9500 is known for its quality and appearance as follows.

1. FULL TOUCH SCREEN
They are embedded with a special touch screen capability. This screen
allows users to touch the screen and carry out their operation. The
first phone which featured this touch screen capability, and included
touch screen software was the new Apple iPhone. This iPhone had problems
in the software understanding. In order to solve this problem Black
Berry introduced the stylish and powerful touch screen phone into the
market. This mobile display images more clearly, as it has a resolution
of 360*480.
BlackBerry 9500 has 4 physical keys. These 4 keys constitute (send,
end, menu and back). It does not have any keyboard.

2. OS 4.7
This mobile phone includes a powerful and unique operating system. This
system allows users to carry out all their operations with a single
touch. Today its one of the leading wireless phones available in the
market, most of the people of Europe and America are enjoying this
model. This mobile phone functions with the new Black Berry touch UI OS.
This OS is called as OS 4.7. All the buttons are available on this
screen for users; people can touch them and dial numbers.

3. ENTERTAINMENT FUNCTIONS
This mobile features entertainment functions like FM radio, Java
enabled games, Audio and Video player. People can play audio files
having formats like AAC, eAAC, MP3. Video player can play files of 3GP
and MPEG4. Moreover, people can also enjoy their DVD collections and
downloaded or purchased movies on this large screen phone only with a
third-party software called 'DVD to BlackBerry Suite'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-to-blackberry-suite.html)
This thunder phones runs a special music player. This player allows
users to play continuous videos and audios for long duration without any
disturbance. The display on this thunder phone is similar to the iPhone.

4. NETWORK
BlackBerry 9500 uses networks like CDMA EV-DO, EDGE, GRPS, GSM, HSDPA
(3G). For connecting to other mobiles this mobile features technologies
like Bluetooth, WI-Fi, USB. This mobile uses this latest V2.0 technology
along with A2DP for Bluetooth, this technology allows users to detect
other mobiles and transfer files from them within less time. Its
wireless connectivity allows users to connect to their local LAN and
enjoy the effects of internet.

It looks simple just like a glass surface. This mobile gives out an
outstanding performance for the users.

--
jamesalanzone
jamesalanzone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11975

jamesalanzone

May 18, 2009, 4:17:48 AM5/18/09

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is a piece of extremely powerful and
full-featured converter software that supports almost all video and
audio formats.
here this guide will tell you how to operate it well and make full use
of *' Aiseesoft Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)*
it is easy to be operated just following this steps.
STEP 1:
you need to install and run * 'Aiseesoft Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)*

STEP 2:[/B]
YOU WILL FIND A REGISTRATION INTERFACE FIRST IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A TRY
JUST CLICK \"ODER LATER\" BUTTON OR ELSE IF YOU ARE A REGISTER JUST
FINISH THE BLANKS.
THEN THE MAIN INTERFACE WILL COME TO YOU
NOW YOU CAN IMPORT THE VIDEOS
JUST CLICK �ADD FILE� ON THE RIGHT SIDE OR CLICK THE \"FILE\" IN THE
TOOLBAR AND THEN YOU WILL SEE \"ADD FILE\" IN THE SAME WAY.
AFTER YOU HAVE CHOOSE THE VIDEOS YOU WILL SEE THEM IN THE LEFT SIDE

*STEP 3:*
YOU CAN EDIT THE VIDEOS HERE NOW
TRIM AND CROP VIDEOS AFTER YOU CLICK THE \"TRIM\" OR \"CROP\" YOU CAN
SET THE *START TIME* AND *END TIME* FOR EVERY VIDEO.

[B]STEP 4:

Select the output video format you want from the �Profile� drop-down
list.

you can also click the "settings" button to set your video and audio
parameters
in the video seetings you can select Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution
and video Bitrate for your video
in the audio seetings you can select Encoder, Channels, Sample Rate
and audio Bitrate for your video
when you choose the specific settings, the lower window will show the
"help" to explain the meanings of each setting.

This total video converter can help you join multiple video files into
a new one just tick the checkbox "Merge into one file"
STEP 5:
then set the destination.
just click the "browse" you can set the final video's output
destination or just the the default direction.

STEP 6:
start convertion now.
just click the "start" on the lower-left corner.

after you have finished ,you can check the videos in a convenient way
just click the button "open" .

AvenBrown

AvenBrown

AvenBrown

May 21, 2009, 11:10:22 PM5/21/09

Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!
Weekend is coming, enjoy!

kangsting31

May 22, 2009, 8:52:24 AM5/22/09

Aiseesoft *'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* help
you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to all popular video formats,
and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1,
MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support
dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-total-video-converter-0521.jpg]

Aiseesoft *'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)* help you to
convert all your videos from internet, camera and so on to the right
video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2,
3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone
(3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony
Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC,
Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support
dual core CPU

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

kangsting31

May 24, 2009, 4:52:06 AM5/24/09

Many Mac users have iPod, PSP and other portable devices, but they can
only enjoy songs and videos from iTunes or buy them from internet,
because there is seldom nice Mac DVD and Video covnerter for iPod, PSP
and other devices. Today I will introduce you an excellent DVD/Video
converter for Mac: Aiseesoft *'DVD Converter Suite for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-converter-suite-for-mac.html)* It allows
you to put your own DVDs and you own videos on your iPod, PSP, Mac
Computer and other players on Mac.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-converter-suite-mac/main.jpg]

AvenBrown

May 25, 2009, 10:25:47 PM5/25/09

I find another useful article:
'How to rip DVD and edit DVD'
(http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-rip-dvd-and-edit-dvd)
Hope it useful to you!
I find another useful article:
'How to rip DVD and edit DVD'
(http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-rip-dvd-and-edit-dvd)
Hope it useful to you!

--
AvenBrown
AvenBrown's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12027

AvenBrown

AvenBrown

May 30, 2009, 10:36:24 PM5/30/09

This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer
music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone
ringtone.
It includes 4 parts:

PART 1. HOW TO RIP DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE/SANSA/PSP/ZUNE AND OTHER MP4 AND
MP3 PLAYERS

PART 2. HOW TO CONVERT ALL VIDEO TO MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG,
RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB�

PART 3. HOW TO TRANSFER MUSIC FROM IPOD TO COMPUTER, COMPUTER TO IPOD,
IPOD TO IPOD.
PART 4. HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN IPHONE RINGTONE FOR FREE

Believe or not, to do the things above what you need is download
Aiseesoft *'DVD Software Toolkit'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-software-toolkit.html)* and few clicks.

AvenBrown

AvenBrown

Jun 1, 2009, 10:27:49 PM6/1/09

Recently, iPhone has became a really important part of our life. People
use it to make a phone call, enjoy music and movies/videos, and play
games. Today I will share you a really nice software pack, which can
convert DVD and video to iPhone video/audio formats, backup iPhone info
on your computer, and make iPhone ringtone easily.

What you need is just this nice *'Convert DVD Video to iPhone software'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-software-pack.html)*

AvenBrown

julie20099

Jun 3, 2009, 5:48:28 AM6/3/09

If you want to remove the black edges or you want to convert a certain
area of your video, please click the �Crop� button. You can do this
either by drag the frame around the movie (a) or set the crop value:
�Top, Left, Bottom, Right�.(b). Another way to do that is choose models
from �Crop Mode�(c).
Aiseesoft Video Converter for Mac also allows you to chose the output
aspect ratio above the crop pane, �Keep Original, full screen, 16:9 and
4:3� are available.

___________________________________

'Term Life Insurance' (http://www.compuquotes.com)
'adoption lawyers knoxville' (http://www.tennadoptionattorney.com/)

--
julie20099
julie20099's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12146

RichardLeeivu

Jun 3, 2009, 8:03:13 AM6/3/09

This guide shows you how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV,
MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc by using *' Aiseesoft DVD Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)*
STEP 1: INSTALL AND RUN ' AISEESOFT DVD RIPPER'
(HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DOWNLOADS/DVD-RIPPER.EXE)
*Step 2: Import DVD.*

Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the �Load DVD� button to
load DVD.

--
RichardLeeivu
RichardLeeivu's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11977

RichardLeeivu

RichardLeeivu

Jun 4, 2009, 7:28:12 AM6/4/09

[...]

*PART 3. HOW TO TRANSFER YOUR SONGS AND VIDEOS BEWTEEN IPOD AND
COMPUTER/IPOD

FIRST,* CLICK �IPOD TRANSFER� TO RUN *AISEESOFT IPOD TRANSFER

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-software-toolkit/ipod-transfer.jpg]

Click �Computer to iPod� button, it will allow you to transfer songs
and videos from your computer to iPod easily.

Click �iPod to Computer� button, it will allow you to backup your songs
and videos from iPod to your computer.

Click �iPod to iPod� button, it will allow you to transfer songs and
videos from one iPod to another iPod

dirrectly.

PART 4. HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN IPHONE RINGTONE FOR FREE

Download Aiseesoft *'iPhone Ringtone Maker'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html)*

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/iphone-suite/iphone-ringtone-maker.jpg]

STEP 1*: CLICK �BROWSE� ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF \"INPUT FILE\" TO IMPORT
THE FILE THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE RINGTONE

FROM IT.
*STEP 2*: PLAY IT AND LISTEN THE MUSIC TO FIND THE SEGMENT THAT YOU
WANT TO USE IT AS RINGTONE. THEN DRAG AND

CLICK THE START & END SLIDER TO SET YOUR WANTED SEGMENT, OR TYPE THE
START & END TIME IN THE CORRESPONDING TEXT BOX

DIRECTLY TO GET THE EXACT SEGMENT. YOU ALSO CAN PRE-LISTEN THE
CONVERTED AUDIO BEFORE GENERATE.
*STEP 3*: CLICK �BROWSE� ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF \"LOCAL OUTPUT FOLDER\"
TO CHOOSE THE OUTPUT DESTINATION.
*STEP 4*: CHECK \"EXPORT TO IPHONE\" OPTION, THE CONVERTED RINGTONE
WILL BE LOAD TO YOUR IPHONE DIRECTLY.

*STEP 5*: AFTER ALL THE SETTINGS ARE FINISHED, CLICK �GENERATE� TO
BEGIN MAKING YOUR OWN IPHONE RINGTONE.

IF YOU ARE A MAC USER, I RECOMMEND YOU AISEESOFT [B]'DVD SOFTWARE
TOOLKIT FOR MAC' (HTTP://WWW.AISEESOFT.COM/DVD-SOFTWARE-TOOLKIT-FOR-

MAC.HTML)
it has the same functions as the windows one. You can use it easy rip
your DVD, convert your videos, transfer your

iPod songs and videos bewteen iPod and your Mac and also make your own
ringtone.
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-software-toolkit/dvd-software-toolkit-mac.jpg]

RichardLeeivu

Jun 4, 2009, 7:30:30 AM6/4/09

http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-software-toolkit/dvd-software-toolkit.jpg]

*Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and
MP3 Players.*

*Step 1.* Click �DVD Ripper� on the main interface to run Aiseesoft

ripper.html)*.

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/converter-suite-new/dvd.jpg]

*Step 2.* Open your DVD Drive and put your DVD in it, then click �Load
DVD� and choose �Load DVD� to load

your DVD into this best DVD ripper.

*Step 3.* Choose your output format from the �profile� drop-down list.
This best DVD ripper provides you so

many formats that out of your expectation, such as �iPod video MPEG 4
(*.mp4)�, �iPhone 3G MOV 640*480 (*.mov)�

and so on. ur Mac and also make your own ringtone.
[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-software-toolkit/dvd-software-toolkit-mac.jpg]

--
RichardLeeivu
RichardLeeivu's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11977

alannewyear

Jun 20, 2009, 5:08:09 AM6/20/09

[image:
http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/dvd-ripper-total-video-converter-0521.jpg]

--
alannewyear
alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920

AvenBrown

AvenBrown

Jul 3, 2009, 11:28:27 PM7/3/09

weekend is coming, enjoy it with your friends and family!
enjoy video and music with them

weekend is coming, enjoy it with your friends and family!
enjoy video and music with them

leejasone

Jul 4, 2009, 5:14:47 AM7/4/09

Useful tool, you can have a free trial by yourself!
Useful tool, you can have a free trial by yourself!
Useful tool, you can have a free trial by yourself!
Useful tool, you can have a free trial by yourself!
Useful tool, you can have a free trial by yourself!

--
leejasone
leejasone's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12239

prettygirl

Jul 4, 2009, 6:08:29 AM7/4/09

'Video Converter for Mac ' (http://videoconverter.formacosx.com/)can
extract audio from Video to MP3, WAV, AAC, AC3, WMA and M4A for your
iPod, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, Zune, PSP, iPhone, iRiver, Archos,
Creative Zen, etc.

'Video Converter for Mac OS X' (http://videoconverter.formacosx.com/)
can convert video files such as MPG, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, Mpeg
TS/TP (for HD Video) and output video formats including MOV, FLV, MP4,
AVI, and MPG. It can also extract and convert the audio track from your
video files to WAV, OGG, 3GP, Mp3 and M4A.

--
prettygirl

'RM Converter for Mac' (http://www.rmconverterformac.com/)
'RM to Video for Mac '
(http://www.rmconverterformac.com/rm-to-video-for-mac/)'Video to RM for
Mac ' (http://www.rmconverterformac.com/video-to-rm-for-mac/)
'RM to MP4 for Mac '
(http://www.rmconverterformac.com/rm-to-mp4-for-mac/)
'RM to MOV for Mac '
(http://www.rmconverterformac.com/rm-to-mov-for-mac/)
'RM to MPG for Mac '
(http://www.rmconverterformac.com/rm-to-mpg-for-mac/)
prettygirl's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12180

alannewyear

Jul 5, 2009, 4:41:15 AM7/5/09

aiseesoft have updated the product come and see

sometimes i want to be isolated from the familiars
just to be a completely strange place and there are trees and flowers
the most important i think there should be some animals and they are
kind to the human
the thought of the people make human great
whether one day we can get off the prison of the thought it depends on
our inspirt

--
alannewyear
alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920

alannewyear

Jul 12, 2009, 4:33:19 AM7/12/09

I've tried, quite good!
You can enjoy them with your friends and family

I've tried, quite good!
You can enjoy them with your friends and family

alannewyear

Jul 14, 2009, 10:41:38 PM7/14/09

Sell not virtue to purchase wealth no liberty to purchase power
it is sum from the people
and they know the real happiess comes from the inter soul's peace

kangsting31

Jul 17, 2009, 7:18:38 AM7/17/09

she is just a girl
micheal jackson is being forgot gradually.
you can get the satisfied with the life if you like the videos micheal
jackson bring back

--
kangsting31
kangsting31's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11911

alannewyear

Jul 26, 2009, 10:30:42 PM7/26/09

At this moment, there is thousands of people are using their iPod enjoy
their time in the whole world. With the time pssing by, other thousands
of people are going to have their own iPod and joining into the iPod
group. However, a problem that most of the iPod users don�t know how to
put their own DVD movies to their iPod both Windows and Mac users and
this problem annoys most of iPod users.
As one of iPod fans I will intorduce iPod users a really nice way to
put their DVD on their iPod.(Windows/Mac)

--
alannewyear
alannewyear's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=11920

john25667

Oct 10, 2009, 9:35:25 PM10/10/09

Most people has the habit of collecting DVD movies, however, the disc is
really easy to be broken. it is really hard to protect them. So i backup
my DVD collection on my computer. i watch the movies whenever i want. i
use this *'DVD Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* to
help me.
it can convert dvd to any video format you want, such as: mp4, wmv,
avi, mov, mkv, flv, 3gp and so on. Here i also recommend you a really
powerful *'Total Video Converter'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/total-video-converter.html)*. it can convert
all videos to different formats.

--
john25667
john25667's Profile: http://camcorderanswers.com/member.php?userid=12071

john25667

Oct 11, 2009, 4:04:55 AM10/11/09

*Aiseesoft 'Mod Converter for Mac'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/mod-converter-for-mac.html)* can help you
convert Panasonic/JVC/Cannon etc. Mod file to AVI, convert Mod to FLV,
MPG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP, etc., then you can enjoy edit them, enjoy them
on your portable devices.

Laura8825

Oct 12, 2009, 1:54:26 AM10/12/09

As far as I am concerned, the best software for converting video files on mac os is Pavtube Video Converter for Mac. It is said that it support any videos conversion on Mac and newly released Mac OS Snow Leopard. It runs very fast, which saves users much time to do other things while converting videos. Moreover, its output video satisfies me. Thus, I hope it also does a good job for you guys when you need it.

Skyscraper

Oct 13, 2009, 5:37:13 AM10/13/09

I use Macvide FlashVideo Converter on Mac and Flash to Video Encoder on
Windows.:)

--
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

Oct 13, 2009, 8:09:02 AM10/13/09

I use Macvide's converters, there are both Flash to video and video to
flash :) Work well for me.

john25667

Dec 13, 2009, 3:10:02 AM12/13/09

Several day ago, I saw a *'dvd ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html)* on 'StumbleUpon.com:
Personalized Recommendations to Help You Discover the Best of the Web'
(http://www.stumbleupon.com), then I had a free trial and found the
image and sound quality are both quite good. It can easily rip DVD to
almost popular video formats, such as MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV,
MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, MOV, RM, RMVB, DPG, etc, it can
even rip DVD to HD video.
And it's easy to use, just few clicks. If you don't know how to use,
you can visit this article, which tell you how to
*'rip dvd' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/article/dvd-ripper.html)* to
video/audio files.
And if you are mac users, you can have also have a try this *'dvd
ripper for Mac' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac.html)*.

john25667

Feb 28, 2010, 8:39:58 PM2/28/10

Share a *'Blu Ray Ripper'
(http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)*, which can rip Blu-Ray
DVD and Common DVD with Only One Ripper.
This *'Blu Ray Ripper' (http://www.aiseesoft.com/blu-ray-ripper.html)*
can convert Blu Ray DVD and m2ts files to HD video including HD AVI, HD
XviD/DivX, HD MP4, MOV, HD WMV files and all the common video formats
MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF with high quality.

john25667

kayla...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2013, 5:57:59 AM8/21/13
To convert videos on Mac, Aunsoft Video Converter is a good choice. It converts almost all common video formats including MXF, HDV/AVCHD to Apple ProRes, AIC, DVCPROHD, etc. It is in back to school big sale and is 5% off.
http://www.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
http://www.aunsoft.com/2013-back-to-school/