How to convert WMV to MP4 MPEG4 with WMV to MP4 Converter

seashell

Jun 2, 2010, 9:34:48 PM6/2/10
Do you have some WMV files and encountered following problems or similar kind, now are seeking an effective way to convert WMV to MP4 files?

1. I just downloaded some WMV files; I need a video converter software to change WMV to MP4 to get them work on my iTunes/iPod/iPhone/iPad.

2. I have a bunch of videos (that are .WMV) that are HD. I want to convert them to .mp4 while keeping the same quality in HD

3. I need help to convert my wmv file into a mp4 file which i can play it on my PSP MP4 Player.

4. And more reason to convert WMV to MP4...

So, how to [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-mp4.html] convert WMV to MP4[/url] files, below I will show a quick solution around this issue.

Tool We Will Need:
A [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-mp4.html]WMV to MP4 Converter[/url] -
[url=http://www.daniusoft.com/video-converter.html]
Daniusoft Video Converter[/url]

Daniusoft Video Converter is a professional and amazing WMV to MP4 MPEG4 file Converter which supports converting WMV to MP4 MPEG4 format and other files in one click.

Instruction to convert WMV to MP4:

Step 1.Free Download Daniusoft [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/video-converter.html]
Video Converter[/url], install and run it, then Click "Add Video" to add the WMV files that you want to convert or directly drag the WMV video to the main process window of the software.

[img]http://www.daniusoft.com/images/video-converter/video-converter-guide.jpg[/img]

Step 2. Choose output format.
Click the "Profile" drop-down list to select "MPEG-4 Movie(.MP4)" as output format, default settings are recommended to use, advanced users can also click"Settings" to customize output video audio options like resolution, bit rate, etc

Then select output folder by click the "browse".

[img]http://www.daniusoft.com/images/video-converter/wmv-to-mp4-output-format.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.daniusoft.com/images/video-converter/wmv-to-mp4-settings.jpg[/img]

Note:
Note: Video DIY (Trim, Clip, Effect, watermark, etc) are available and optional in Daniusoft Video Converter

Step 3. Start to Convert WMV to MP4
Click "Start" button to start WMV to MP4 Video conversion. After a successful conversion, you could access converted WMV video files easily by click "Find Target " button.

Now you can enjoy your favorite WMV Video movies any MP4 players!

Related Glossary:
WMV - Windows Media Video (WMV) is mostly used for internet streaming and watching videos on a PC, it is a video format that can be saved to your computer for playback with Windows Media Player, and it can be played on portable media players like Zune, Xbox 360, and Creative Zen also.

MP4 - MP4 is an abbreviation for MPEG-4, a standard developed by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG); MP4 files are supported by many video programs and various portable devices like Apple iPod, iPhone, Microsoft Zune portable media player, etc

Plus, Daniusoft Video Converter also can easily convert [URL=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-flv.html]WMV to FLV[/url],
[url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-vob.html]convert WMV to VOB[/url], [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-psp.html]WMV to PSP[/url], [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-xvid.html]WMV to Xvid[/url], [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-ts.html]WMV to TS[/url], [url=http://www.daniusoft.com/convert-wmv/wmv-to-mpg.html]WMV to MPG[/url] with high quality.

Related Articles:
[url=http://www.convert-video-dvd.com/tutorial/convert-dvd-to-quicktime-mov.html]Convert DVD to MOV[/url]

chieh0215

Jun 3, 2010, 1:45:00 AM6/3/10

[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Burner[/b][/url] is a perfect solution for user who want to convert movie and video clips in wmv formats to DVD. It make easy for you to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]convert wmv to dvd[/b][/url] with built-in powerful [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]wmv to dvd[/b][/url] burning engine. Just wonder how to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]burn wmv to dvd[/b][/url], please follow this "[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]How to convert wmv to dvd playable[/b][/url]" guide. If you wanna get more details on this [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]DVD WMV Burner[/b][/url], just try the [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Converter[/b][/url] free first.

maya su

Dec 3, 2010, 9:56:29 PM12/3/10
Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

>> On Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:45 AM chieh0215 wrote:

>> [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Burner[/b][/url] is a perfect solution for user who want to convert movie and video clips in wmv formats to DVD. It make easy for you to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]convert wmv to dvd[/b][/url] with built-in powerful [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]wmv to dvd[/b][/url] burning engine. Just wonder how to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]burn wmv to dvd[/b][/url], please follow this "[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]How to convert wmv to dvd playable[/b][/url]" guide. If you wanna get more details on this [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]DVD WMV Burner[/b][/url], just try the [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Converter[/b][/url] free first.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>> Microsoft ASP.NET For Beginners
>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/ASP-NET/7/ASP.aspx

maya su

Dec 3, 2010, 9:57:20 PM12/3/10
Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

> On Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:34 PM seashell wrote:

>> On Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:45 AM chieh0215 wrote:

>> [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Burner[/b][/url] is a perfect solution for user who want to convert movie and video clips in wmv formats to DVD. It make easy for you to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]convert wmv to dvd[/b][/url] with built-in powerful [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]wmv to dvd[/b][/url] burning engine. Just wonder how to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]burn wmv to dvd[/b][/url], please follow this "[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]How to convert wmv to dvd playable[/b][/url]" guide. If you wanna get more details on this [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]DVD WMV Burner[/b][/url], just try the [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Converter[/b][/url] free first.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

>>> On Friday, December 03, 2010 9:56 PM maya su wrote:

>>> Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
>>> Microsoft LINQ Query Samples For Beginners
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/LINQ-Standard-Query-Operators/33/LINQ-Standard-Query-Operators.aspx

maya su

Dec 3, 2010, 9:58:06 PM12/3/10
Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

> On Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:34 PM seashell wrote:

>> On Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:45 AM chieh0215 wrote:

>> [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Burner[/b][/url] is a perfect solution for user who want to convert movie and video clips in wmv formats to DVD. It make easy for you to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]convert wmv to dvd[/b][/url] with built-in powerful [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]wmv to dvd[/b][/url] burning engine. Just wonder how to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]burn wmv to dvd[/b][/url], please follow this "[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]How to convert wmv to dvd playable[/b][/url]" guide. If you wanna get more details on this [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]DVD WMV Burner[/b][/url], just try the [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Converter[/b][/url] free first.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

maya su

Dec 3, 2010, 9:58:54 PM12/3/10
Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

> On Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:34 PM seashell wrote:

>> On Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:45 AM chieh0215 wrote:

>> [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Burner[/b][/url] is a perfect solution for user who want to convert movie and video clips in wmv formats to DVD. It make easy for you to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]convert wmv to dvd[/b][/url] with built-in powerful [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]wmv to dvd[/b][/url] burning engine. Just wonder how to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]burn wmv to dvd[/b][/url], please follow this "[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]How to convert wmv to dvd playable[/b][/url]" guide. If you wanna get more details on this [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]DVD WMV Burner[/b][/url], just try the [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Converter[/b][/url] free first.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

>>> On Friday, December 03, 2010 9:56 PM maya su wrote:

>>> Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

abcpdf83 liu

Dec 15, 2010, 1:37:12 AM12/15/10
[B]Tanbee Video Converter for Mac[/B]
[URL=http://www.tanbee.com/video-converter-for-mac/]Video Converter
for Mac[/URL] is a powerful and easy-to-use mac video conversion
software which helps you convert videos and audios between various
formats for Mac easily and fast, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, MKV, WMV,
MPEG, 3GP, VOB video and HD Video (MOD, TOD, MTS). Tanbee Video
Converter for Mac makes most video files playable on the iPod, PSP,
iPhone, Smartphones as well as many others. This Mac Video Converter
can also extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to audio,
like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc.

[IMG]http://www.tanbee.com/video-converter-for-mac/images/
videoconverterformac.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Tanbee AVCHD Covnerter for Mac[/B]
[URL=http://www.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/]AVCHD Converter
for mac[/URL] is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which
can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos
including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like
HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you can share your masterpieces
shot by Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon, Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on your
favorite digital devices and more multimedia players.

[IMG]http://www.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/images/
avchdconvertermac.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Tanbee Flip Covnerter for Mac[/B]
[URL=http://www.tanbee.com/flip-converter-for-mac/]Flip Converter for
Mac[/URL], extremely intuitive Flip camera video converter. This Mac
Flip Converter offers the most robust function to convert Flip videos
to AVI, MOV, FLV, 3GP and other popular video formats on Mac OS X. It
also natively supports converting AVI, MPG, WMV, DV, MOV, etc and
more. With Tanbee Flip Converter for Mac, you can efficiently extract
MP3, M4A, etc. audio from Flip video.

[IMG]http://www.tanbee.com/flip-converter-for-mac/images/
macflipconverter.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Tanbee iPad Video Covnerter Mac[/B]
[URL=http://www.tanbee.com/ipad-video-converter-for-mac/]iPad Video
Converter Mac[/URL] is designed for Apple iPad users to watch just
about any video format on the iPad. Not only can this program convert
general video (WMV, AVI, MPEG, FLV, 3GP) and audio formats to iPad
friendly formats easily and rapidly, it can also convert HD videos
including AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), MOD, TOD to iPad HD video so you can
enjoy movies on your wherever you go.

[IMG]http://www.tanbee.com/ipad-video-converter-for-mac/images/
macipadconverter.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Tanbee Video Editor for Mac[/B]
[URL=http://www.tanbee.com/video-editor/]Video Editor for Mac[/URL] is
specifically tailored for Mac users and video editing fans, which
comes packed with video editing features: video trimming video,
cropping video, splitting video, adjust special effects, join/merge
several video files into one, set encoding parameters, etc.

[IMG]http://www.tanbee.com/video-editor/images/macvideoeditor.jpg[/IMG]

abcpdf83 liu

Dec 15, 2010, 1:37:26 AM12/15/10

thornton lewis

Mar 28, 2011, 10:05:16 PM3/28/11
Tanbee AVCHD Converter for mac is a full-featured tool for AVCHD camcorder users, which can convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD, MOD) to common videos including AVI, MOV, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, SWF, and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. This powerful Mac AVCHD Converter can support various portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii and DS, Mobile Phones, Android Mobile, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, etc.

The best Mac AVCHD Converter software also makes it possible to trim your AVCHD (MTS, M2TS, MOD, HDV) video clips, crop video playing screen, add subtitle/watermark/artistic effects, adjust video image effects, customize parameters, preview your shot video, capture desired video images and calculate bit rate.

* Convert AVCHD videos to common popular video formats & HD videos.
* AVCHD videos are convertible for playback on many mobile devices.
* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.
* High compatibility with various AVCHD camcorders and players
* Powerful editing functions to polish your shot video
* Capture pictures from AVCHD videos.

Free Trial: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeeavchdconverterformac.html

More Info: http://www.tanbee.com/avchd-converter-for-mac/

> On Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:34 PM seashell wrote:

>> On Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:45 AM chieh0215 wrote:

>> [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Burner[/b][/url] is a perfect solution for user who want to convert movie and video clips in wmv formats to DVD. It make easy for you to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]convert wmv to dvd[/b][/url] with built-in powerful [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]wmv to dvd[/b][/url] burning engine. Just wonder how to [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]burn wmv to dvd[/b][/url], please follow this "[url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]How to convert wmv to dvd playable[/b][/url]" guide. If you wanna get more details on this [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]DVD WMV Burner[/b][/url], just try the [url=http://www.wonderdvd.com/tutorials/how-to-convert-wmv-to-dvd.html][b]WMV to DVD Converter[/b][/url] free first.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

>>> On Friday, December 03, 2010 9:56 PM maya su wrote:

>>> Come with the requirement to convert WMV to MP4, we release the best <a href="http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/">WMV to MP4 converter</a>. This excellent WMV to MP4 video converter is coming now. It converts WMV to MP4 in good quality. Most digital media players currently support MP4 file. So the WMV videos are not compatible with your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, and so on. Our products perfectly solve the problem.

steve fred

Apr 16, 2011, 1:16:26 AM4/16/11
Tanbee Flip Video Converter is the best Flip Video Converter that can
convert Flip video (MP4 video format) to WMV, MP4, AVI, FLV, SWF, MOV,
3GP, etc. With this Flip Video Converter, you can share those precious
memories shot on your Flip camcorder on your favorite digital devices
such as iPad, iPod, Palm, Walkman, Zune, PSP, BlackBerry, iRiver and
more.

Now you can also extract audio from flip videos, capture video images.
Tanbee Flip Video Converter also comes with a host of great video-
editing tools. Download the Flip Video Converter for FREE and share
those timeless moments with your family and friends.

The Flip Video is a camcorder for digital video created by Pure
Digital Technologies, a company bought by Cisco Systems in March 2009.
Currently made and sold variants include the UltraHD, the MinoHD, and
the SlideHD.

How to convert flip camcorder video files with Tanbee Flip Video
Converter?

Here we go, please following the steps and tips we provide to you.
Free download this Best Flip Video Converter first, install it and
start operation.

step 1. Load the Flip Camcorder Video files. Click "Add" button to
load Flip Camcorder videos.
step 2. Select the output format. This flip video converter
supports comprehensive video formats including MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG,
WMV, 3G2, 3GP, DV, VOB, MKV, MOV, FLV, RM, RMVB, etc.
step 3. Advanced settings (optional). This flip video converter
can trim, crop and adjust video effect.
step 4. Start conversion. After all the settings, you just need to
click "Start" button to start the conversion.

More Info: http://www.tanbee.com/flip-video-converter/

blake stiff

Jun 9, 2011, 3:19:23 AM6/9/11
Tanbee Video Converter for Mac

Tanbee Video Converter for Mac is the ideal video converting tool for
Mac OS X to convert various video formats including AVI, WMV, MOV,
MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, MOD, MTS and MKV. This Mac video converter also
enables you to extract audio from video, movie and convert audio to
audio, like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc...

Video Converter for Mac supports most multimedia devices including the
iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Google phones,
and mobile phones. In addition, you can also edit your video files by
clipping/cropping/merging, adding effects using this perfect Mac video
converter.
* Convert AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MP4, MPEG, MKV, 3GP video.
* Convert AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), MOD, TOD video formats.
* Extract audio from video and convert video to all popular audio.
* Edit, clip, crop video. Merge several files into one file.
* Optimized presets for Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, Apple
TV, mobile phone, MP4 players, Google phones, etc.
* Convert multiple files simultaneously with batch processing.

Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac

Tanbee AVCHD Converter for Mac is designed to help you convert AVCHD
videos to common video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, SWF,
MOV, 3GP and HD videos like HD AVI, HD MOV, HD MPEG, HD WMV. So you
can enjoy your masterpieces shot by Panasonic, JVC, Sony, Canon,
Hitachi AVCHD camcorder on iPad, iPad 2, iPod, PSP, Zune, iRiver and
more multimedia players.

AVCHD Converter for Mac also features the editing functions: Merge,
crop, clip videos; adjust video effects; and set video/audio
parameters.

* Supports a Wide Range of AVCHD Camcorders and DVs like JVC,
Sony, Canon, Panasonic and many others.
* Convert AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, etc.) to common
popular video formats or HD videos.
* Enjoy AVCHD videos on iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone, PSP,
BlackBerry, iRiver and other media devices.
* AVCHD Video clipping/cropping/merging, add effects.

* Extract AVCHD audio to various formats.

* Capture Pictures from AVCHD videos.

More Info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/

Евгения Сагитова

Jun 20, 2011, 7:09:09 AM6/20/11
thanx for info, but i prefer this converter
http://www.videomobileconverter.com/Video_Mobile_Converter/, try it!

blake stiff

Jun 23, 2011, 8:44:13 AM6/23/11
Tanbee PDF Converter for Mac is the 5-in-1 PDF Converter for you to
convert PDF to Word, PDF to TEXT, PDF to HTML, PDF to EPUB and PDF to
image on Mac OS. After the conversion, you can easily enjoy or edit
the files. You can easily choose the output format that you need Txt,
Word, JPEG, PNG, BMP, EPUB, HTML format.

Featured with its user-friendly and easy-to-handle interface, the PDF
Converter for Mac makes you achieve any of the conversions with
several clicks in few minutes. This PDF Converter is absolutely the
standalone program, then you can directly use it with any assistant
program like Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader and so on.

* Convert PDF file to DOC/RTF/TXT text formats.
* Convert PDF to JPEG/PNG/BMP image formats.
* Support to choose the exact page(s) that you need.
* Convert PDF Files in Batches.

Tanbee PDF Converter for Mac Key Features

Fast Speed - Convert Adobe PDF document into Word, Text , Image, Epub
& HTML files quickly for mac users.

High Efficiency - Support batch conversion and partial conversion.
Batch conversion: import multiple PDF eBooks to the program and
convert them at one time; Partial conversion: Customize the page
ranges of each PDF eBooks in the panel for conversion, specify which
page you want to convert PDF files.

Good PDF conversion result - Preserves the original layout of text,
columns, tables, graphics, images and hyperlinks after exported from
PDF to Word, Image, Text, Epub and HTML.

Intuitive interface and stand-alone programme - This PDF Converter for
Mac is easy to use and has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Meanwhile it is standalone--don't require Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader
or other third party software to be installed.

Easy to use - With its simple interface, Mac users can easily convert
PDF to other formats as easy as 1-2-3.

More Info: http://www.tanbee.com/pdftools/pdf-converter-mac/

blake stiff

Jun 24, 2011, 2:16:55 AM6/24/11
AnyBizSoft PDF Password Remover for Mac is a small yet powerful PDF
decryption tool on Mac OS X. It enables Mac users to remove copying
and printing restrictions from encrypted PDF files. It's quick and
easy-to-use. Batch decryption is supported.

Step 1 Import
Drag PDF files on your Mac and drop them into the panel. Or choose
File-> Add PDF Files in the menu bar to add PDF files.

Note:
PDF Password Remover for Mac can decrypt PDF files with Owner Password
directly without knowing the password. But if the PDF file is
encrypted with User/Open Password, you need to unlock it before
decryption. Otherwise descryption of the file will be skipped.

Actually even Acrobat also requires the password if you want to remove
password from encrypted PDF files. And most PDF decryption tools on
the market can't remove Open Password from PDF files even if you know
the password. It's reasonable because the Open Password is set by
authors to protect copyrights of their works. You can't get access to
the file without permission.

If you have permission to get access to the file and want to remove
the password for easier reading, just click on the lock icon beside
the PDF file and type correct password in the pop-up box to unlock the
PDF file for decryption.

Step 2 Select an output folder
Choose PDF Password Remover-> Preferences... in the menu bar, you can
select an output folder for the output files.

Step 3 Decrypt
Click Start button to decrypt the encrypted PDF files. The decryption
will be finished in seconds. Then you can click on the PDF icon to
open the restriction-free PDF files.

More Info: http://www.pdf-password-remover.net/macosx/

blake stiff

Jun 28, 2011, 5:00:49 AM6/28/11
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac offers ultimate all-in-one
DVD and Video solution, a must-have software essential for digital
entertainment life. In addition to all the features of iMedia
Converter, Deluxe version offers many other great features including
copying DVDs, creating DVDs, downloading streaming web video worth
over $165.

* Enjoy your favorite DVDs and videos on portable devices on the
go.
* Burn videos or physical DVDs to DVD discs to view on your big
screen TV.
* Provides optimized presets for iDevices, mobile phone and more.
* A simple way to save your favorite online videos for offline
watching.

iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac Key Features

Broad Video Format Support - Quickly convert High-Definition video
like AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV and
standard videos to any popular format including WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV,
MPG/MPEG, FLV, MP3, and more.

Simple Way to Rip DVDs - Take the hassle out of ripping and converting
DVD movies or homemade DVDs to pretty much any format of your choice
or directly for mobile devices. You can now simply accomplish the task
with a few simple clicks.

Presets for Portable Devices - Straightforward presets allow you to
easily rip DVDs and convert videos for your iPad, iPod, iPhone(iPhone
4 included), and Apple TV. A hassle-free way to enjoy your videos,
movies and TV shows anytime and anywhere.

Convert or Extract Audio - An easy, fun and inexpensive way to greatly
expand your music library by extracting audio from almost any format
videos or concert DVDs to MP3, AAC, etc. Take these cool music or
sound with you on iDevices!

Powerful Video Burning Tool -Copy and preserve your favorite video
clips and photos to DVDs. Or burn movies stored on your Mac to DVD and
you can play it anywhere you like: On the DVD player in your kids'
room or on the road in your car DVD player.

Copy of DVDs and DVD Files - Copy encrypted DVDs or DVD files
(VIDEO_TS, ISO, dvdmedia) to DVD discs for playback on portable DVD
players. Or duplicate homemade DVDs for family members who also want a
record of those special moments in life.

Download Streaming Videos - Easily download online videos from a wide
range of popular video-sharing websites like YouTube, Yahoo, Vimeo,
Break, Metacafe, Facebook, etc. for playback on Mac or any popular
video players you like.

Easy Access to DVDs and Videos - Embedded Media Browser takes the
convenience of adding any media files on your Mac to a further step,
by allowing users to easily browse and add video/DVD/Audio from media
library panel.

Batch Conversion - Automatically detect your Mac's multi-core to take
advantage of your Mac's spare power. Batch conversion enables you to
convert several videos in one go, making quick work of even the
longest conversions.

Ultimate All-in-one Solution - This all-in-one program delivers
ultimate solution to video conversion, DVD copying, and streaming
video downloading. The beauty is that you can achieve all of these
with a few simple clicks.

More Info: http://www.on-mac-os.com/video-tools/imedia-converter-deluxe/

Евгения Сагитова

Jul 12, 2011, 9:09:09 AM7/12/11
when i need to convert video to mp3 i use this tool
http://geovid.com/Video_mp3_Extractor_PRO/

Евгения Сагитова

Jul 26, 2011, 5:00:25 AM7/26/11
to convert files to mp4 i use this tool http://www.macvide.com/Macvide_iPad_Converter/

kayla...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2013, 4:08:02 AM8/8/13
To convert WMV to MP4, Aunsoft Video Converter is a great help. It has a lot of input formats including wmv and mp4.
see more details
http://www.aunsoft.com/video-converter-mac/
http://www.aunsoft.com/video-converter/